Contributor

Bare Minerals new matte mineral veil

Has anyone tried this yet. I'm wondering if this would work for normal/dry skin. It sounds interesting.
Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals new matte mineral veil

Anyone? It's on easy pay for a few more days.
Frequent Contributor

I ordered it a few days ago but I haven't received it yet.
Contributor

Could you post if you like it when you receive it?
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will post as soon as I receive it.

Contributor

Thanks!
Frequent Contributor

I received this product today and I only used it for three hours because it was delivered in the afternoon. Before I let you know what my initial thoughts on this product are, let me tell you a few things about my skin.  I have combination skin, my problem areas are my cheeks and eyes, cheeks tend to get very oily and my under eye and forehead areas are more dry.  My skin seems to be currently out of control, I broke out pretty badly on my cheeks and chin, even on my forehead that is always dry, but I also am experiencing several extra dry areas, all this happened because I started using a couple of skin care items from Paula's Choice.  I am not talking bad about the line, maybe my skin will get better who knows.  Sorry about the long description of my current issues but that way you will understand how this mineral veil worked on me.  This product is amazing for oily areas, I did not have one bit of shine while wearing this product over my original foundation in fairly light. My dry areas were really magnified with this product.  Maybe I need a heavier moisturizer, today I used philosophy's renewed hope and over that I used bare minerals prep step with spf.  Tomorrow I will try using with Tatcha's ageless renewal cream since it  has a more rich consistency.  I will not be returning because I love the container and I do like that it controls shine. I will just figure out a way to make it work on the areas that I need it.  Again sorry for the long summary I provided you with, I just wanted to be fair with my review of this product, hope this helps.

Contributor

Thanks so much for the reply. My skin's been so dry lately. I don't think I will order this.