Respected Contributor

Bare Minerals new eye shadow

Got my new eyeshadow  along with Beauty With Benefits package today.  Nice gifts.

The BE loose shadows are very pretty BUT they are very shimmery.  I will have to check them out in day light.  Not sure if I will keep.  But then maybe we need some extra sparkle right now. This sure would do it!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals new eye shadow

[ Edited ]

Keep them darling, now that we are wearing the mask, we surely need the smokey eye!

Strong eye shadows are in, lipsticks are out ( we cant wear lippies under the mask, do we ladies?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl  Try buffing them a little more when you apply them.  That tends to tone down the sparkle.  (At least it used to with the original.)

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Got my new eyeshadow  along with Beauty With Benefits package today.  Nice gifts.

The BE loose shadows are very pretty BUT they are very shimmery.  I will have to check them out in day light.  Not sure if I will keep.  But then maybe we need some extra sparkle right now. This sure would do it!

@bargainsgirl   You can always dip into a similar shade of matte shadow to apply over it or with it to cut down on the amount of shimmer. If like me and most women, must have a few palettes w/ colors that will work. 

Honored Contributor

I have those on my wish list.  I love Bare Minerals eye shadows in the little pots.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor

I love the original Bare Minerals in the pots, too.  I would NEVER go without wearing lipstick. It brings a pop of color to my pale complexion and also keeps my lips soft. I use lipsticks from L'occitane made from natural ingredients.

Trusted Contributor

I think the BE original loose minerals are the best eyeshadows on the planet. I still wear them.