Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if BE will have a special xmass gift this year?  I know they are finished with TSV's for the year but they usually have a big eyeshadow kit...miss the ORIGINAL kits!!

Super Contributor

Please check their website directly. They have a delux size mineral veil and foundation. Two loose eyeshadow kits, one claiming to be all new colors, Ready eyeshadow pallet, and also some lip kits. (I think) You can also, create a profile and put in for your personal sale day for 15% off.

Honored Contributor

Mass? 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Mass? 

Reading her original post, she obviously means x-mas.

From the title, I thought she meant mask.   

Respected Contributor

Yes I meant Xmass...not mass!  

Honored Contributor

Check Ulta as well! Or even Sephora.....

Super Contributor

liday TSV that was a f-installment TSV, no, we're not getting that this yearRe: Bare Minerals mass??

If you're talking about the holiday TSV AD we used to get every year in November, no, we're not getting that this year. It's a shame,  because that was always a kit with good value.

There's a 12-piece kit in the Insider -- 4 Moxie glosses (why can't they include lipsticks once in a while? Glosses don't play nice with older lips) and 8 loose shadows. It comes up when you click on the number, but it's not available to be ordered yet.

Contributor

Re: liday TSV that was a f-installment TSV, no, we're not getting that this yearRe: Bare Minerals ma

Usually in November....Bare Minerals offers the HUGE size of BISQUE. Does anyone know if it will be offered this year? I generally purchase two and I'm good for the entire year.

Thanks,

Super Contributor

Re: liday TSV that was a f-installment TSV, no, we're not getting that this yearRe: Bare Minerals ma

@GH

When Jess was on last week, someone called in and asked about the deluxe Bisque. She said it will be back, but I can't remember whether she said December or January.

Honored Contributor

I have not seen bare minerals christmas special gifts yet.  I did order the large size loose foundation this past tvs on last week.  I also ordered that warm blush/honey cake powder.   

My 2 goodies arrived today. Really like that new warm blush/honey pressed powder.