Respected Contributor

Kabella:

Got it! Thank USmiley Happy

Fyi......QVC customer service gave me this information.

Respected Contributor

@KrissyE  Yes, How lucky those people are that you are giving them such a special gift that they love! Smiley Wink

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

From my understanding the TSV will be aired oct. 22nd.  From Jessica and the Q.  Brand new kit.  Ordered 2 myself as they have a new color for the big size foundaion in neutral fair.  Hope all that order are happy with their purchase!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111  My mistake on BM tsv. Yes, your correct on the date. I was thinking of JM's show date.

Valued Contributor

Actually, this TSV is a really good deal.  I was just at Sephora yesterday and they are selling the Deluxe sizes of the Bareminerals foundation and Mineral Veil for $46 and $41, respectively.  That alone adds up to $87.  Considering this kit is selling for less than $70 (with free shipping to boot) and you get all the other items along with the foundation and Mineral Veil, it's actually an awesome deal.  Even if you just used the foundation and powder and threw everything else out or gave it away, it's still cheaper than Sephora.  Just food for thought.

Respected Contributor

It's a boring kit! I hate kits. They almost always have items I don't want and that increases the price. How many brushes do we need? Every kit has brushes. They must get these dirt cheap and then think it's a 'value add' to put in a kit!  Disappointed in bareMinerals now that Leslie is out of the picture.

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate  Its boring to you but not to me except for the mineral veil, which they should change it up at least to the hydrating one. I don't need the tsv because I have a back up of the foundation but if not I would purchase the TSV.  I have never tried their mascara & the shadow pallette would work for me. That lip color is beautiful. I also enjoyed watching leslie but I do not think the formulation has changed at all. Of course, they are going to make a great profit as with any other brand we purchase. Brushes are an added plus imo.

Respected Contributor

@KrissyE This really is a great value.  I was eyeing up the eye shadow palette.   I do not use the foundation but will donate it.

But the price for veil, lip color, and eye shadow alone is a deal!

Valued Contributor

@KrissyE Thank you.  Got mine.  So glad to see Fairly Light which is not aways offered.

Valued Contributor

I prefer Matte Foundation and they never offer it.