Honored Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Stick Foundation shipping delay

@Kabella On my skin it is matte. I use a Bare Minerals primer first, then I used the stick the way they demonstrated.......stripes down the face. It blended in well. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstick1 So glad you got your expedited shipping cost refunded. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I received mine today in cashew. It is a perfect match.  I really like it so far. 

Frequent Contributor

@Pecky I ordered the Cashew and worry that it is too dark. I am a Mac NW-20-22. I guess I will find out in a couple of hours. Glad you had good luck.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler  Thanks for letting me know about the color match.  I got mine today but it has been crazy busy for me and I have not had time to try it.  I will be trying it out tomorrow morning and will give my review.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Finally got to try my new stick foundation.  I have never used one before so I cannot compare it to any other brand.  I use the Complextion Rescue in the tube and absolutely love it.  I will never be without it.  It works perfectly for my skin.  I originally color matched myself with the Natural color in the tube.  But when I went back to Ulta, the lady there helped me and we found that Wheat was actually better for me.  

I ordered the stick foundation in Wheat and it is a perfect match for me.  Just the same color as the tube.  I used the stick foundation over the tube, to help cover the few broken capillaries I have and some other areas around my eyes.  I was very happy with the coverage and the look of it.  I was worried it may be too heavy or settle into fine lines and pores.  It still looked good at the end of the day and I had worn it during my long walk at the fitness center.  

I will continue to use it!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Contributor

Also ordered in OPAL-sending it back tomorrow.  It feels like a mask on my face-so disappointed since I usually am very happy with all Bare Minerals products.

The color Opal was fine, its just the heaviness or pasty feeling -can't wait to wash this off.

Hope you have better luck with yours.