Honored Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Stick Foundation shipping delay

@Lipstick1 No, I didn't request expedited shipping. In fact, I don't think I have ever used that service. I knew when they presented it and I ordered it that there would be a wait, so I was prepared for it to take longer than usual.

I live on the West Coast, so maybe that helped, cuz I think it came out of their Southern California facility.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstick1 Just checked.....yes, it came out of their Southern California facility. That's why I am getting it so fast.

Frequent Contributor

@World Traveler I was supposed to get it today using premium shipping. Just disappointed that I ordered way in advance and they didn't ship out on 2-4 like they were suppose to. Hope you have good luck with yours!
Trusted Contributor

I received mine today.  I havent given it the full test run as I currently have my skin tint on and swiped it over that on a portion of my face just to check the shade.  I went with the Natural because of the description (medium to tan skintones) and the demos.  Tomorrow I will give it the complete go on a fresh face.  

May I ask any of you girls here the shades purchased?  I was between Natural and Ginger but went with the Natural after seeing the model Jill who normally wears a Medium Tan or Warm Medium in demos - she applied and demo'd the Natural.  That kinda threw me off.  But between that and the description of the shade, I chose the Natural.   

We'll see....

Honored Contributor

I ordered this in the color Opal, it was supposedly shipped on the 3rd.

Respected Contributor

I wear the Complextion Rescue in the tube in Wheat so I ordered the stick in Wheat also.  I sure hope it is the same color and works for me!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties I just received my tube in Wheat and on my skin it matches to the Complexion Rescue in Wheat. Smiley Happy

I also got it in Natural, but have not tried that yet.

Super Contributor

Got mine....

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler What type of finish is it? It seems to look likea soft glow or satin on the more oily/combo skin models & more matte looking on the dryer skin models. The vendor did not mention the finish. I have & love Complexion Rescue in the tube.

Frequent Contributor

Mine finally shipped and is arriving today. I called customer service and she refunded my expedited shipping. She said there was no way I could have gotten it on 2-5 and she doesn't know why they even offer that choice. I ordered the Cashew shade and hope it's not too dark. There wasn't really a shade for light with cool to neutral undertones. I'll post a review later.Hope everyone has a nice day!