Honored Contributor

Bare Minerals Prime Time Tinted BB Primer Cream

Does anyone use this? How do you like it? Does it stay put? Does it oxidize after you've had it on awhile? Can it be used under a liquid/serum type foundation? Any information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Prime Time Tinted BB Primer Cream

I use it every time I wear powder foundation, which is 90% of the time. I put it on and let it dry while I dry my hair. Then I apply my powder foundation, once in a while it's BM but most of the time it's Bobbi Brown. The tinted BB primer really creates a nice, smooth canvas, and helps to cut my redness so I don't have to apply as much powder. It wears nicely throughout the day but I could probably use a little touch up powder on my T zone in the late afternoon. I haven't noticed that it oxidizes (and I inspect my makeup 20 times a day in different lighting!) I was using the neutralizing primer, which I liked, but I like this one even better! I wouldn't use it with non-powder foundations....due to the consistency, I don't think it would layer.

Regular Contributor

On 3/9/2015 RachB said:

I use it every time I wear powder foundation, which is 90% of the time. I put it on and let it dry while I dry my hair. Then I apply my powder foundation, once in a while it's BM but most of the time it's Bobbi Brown. The tinted BB primer really creates a nice, smooth canvas, and helps to cut my redness so I don't have to apply as much powder. It wears nicely throughout the day but I could probably use a little touch up powder on my T zone in the late afternoon. I haven't noticed that it oxidizes (and I inspect my makeup 20 times a day in different lighting!) I was using the neutralizing primer, which I liked, but I like this one even better! I wouldn't use it with non-powder foundations....due to the consistency, I don't think it would layer.

Rach, do you use Bobbi's mineral powder foundation? I've been curious about how it compares to BE.

Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 haleypie said:
On 3/9/2015 RachB said:

Rach, do you use Bobbi's mineral powder foundation? I've been curious about how it compares to BE.

I use the Skin Weightless Powder Foundation. It replaces the Illuminating Finish Powder Foundation that I used for a few years prior. I have used Bobbi's mineral powder but there aren't as many colors, and I wanted more coverage.