Trusted Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals ~~ New Is Up!!!

Thanks BE Beauty!

No picture of the lippies yet, but that & the oil have my name on them!

I have the last set of lippies & I also use them as my blush, I love them!

Contributor

I'm in for the oil and the ""The affair to remember"" palette. I've been waiting on that palette since it was released in the UK but finally it's here. Woot woot!!
Valued Contributor

I've been checking every day! Ordered the Affair to Remember palette! Can't wait!

Super Contributor

I'm ordering The Affair to Remember right now! Woot!!

Valued Contributor

I am pretty sure the liners were in the TSV sets when they were first introduced. I know they are in the 12 pc. Ready collection of eye products that was out around the holidays. I like the liners.

I am interested in the oil because I love the night time serum that is already in the line up. I want the Affair to Remember but the old angel and devil on the shoulders are speaking to me. The angel says do you REALLY need that and the devil says go for it!! LOL

The oil won! Free shipping and handling sealed the deal. I have so much eye shadow that I am sadly going to pass on the 8.0 I need to use what I have but I am a sucker for the skin care.

Super Contributor

Yes, that ready liner duo was in the November 2012 tsv with the red compacts, lids and red handled brushes. It is the only ready product I really like. I wish it was a different one. I would like something in a purple or green.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, BE Beauty!

Some interesting products!

You are right, hellokitty, the liner duo was in the holiday kit a couple years ago. The liners are very nice. The liners are the one thing I prefer in the READY form rather than the loose powder. I'd rather have loose powder for everything else. It sounds like we might all be in agreement on that.

I'm really curious about the Lip Quickie Collection. I go through lipstick faster than most other things & am window shopping for some now. I hope photos are added soon. The colors sound very bright but they are probably nice.

Honored Contributor

I was just going to post about the new items! I just ordered the Affair To Remember palette. I have been checking QVC daily! This palette was exclusive to a store in England. I glad I will finally get it!
Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2014 sapphire25 said:

Yes, that ready liner duo was in the November 2012 tsv with the red compacts, lids and red handled brushes. It is the only ready product I really like. I wish it was a different one. I would like something in a purple or green.

I really would love purple & green, too. And maybe a blue in a slightly lighter shade than the Midnight that came in the second AD (April) for the same TSV.