Trusted Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

I'd love to buy it but the colors are not for me. All those who bought: enjoy!

Super Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

I wonder why they could not have included a foundation... it sure would make the kit a more complete GIFT to someone? It is like something is missing...

Super Contributor

They do other auto deliveries during the year with foundation in them. The holiday one is usually a fun, color kit.

Honored Contributor

I hate loose shadows or I'd buy this!!! Thx for all the info ladies! I like the candlelight
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 11/24/2014 AnnaBella said:

I wonder why they could not have included a foundation... it sure would make the kit a more complete GIFT to someone? It is like something is missing...{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

No, nothing is missing. As mentioned, they have other kits throughout the year that have foundation.

I am usually only interested in the kits that do not contain foundation.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this kit. I'm very happy with the shadows, blush, and lipstick.

The liner is nothing special. I prefer loose or ready liners over any pencil.

If you think the sugared cocoa is too dark - it is not dark unless you apply it that way. I've been using it with other BE loose mineral shadows, too.

Frequent Contributor

I decided against ordering the kit, because the only item that was of any real interest to me was the lipstick. I just bought the lipstick on eBay, so I'm happy. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I finally caved in and bought the kit even though I already have the previous TSV on auto-delivery. I only purchased this kit and I didn't go on auto-delivery because the future kit colors are not going to work on me. The main reason I bought this kit is because of the lipstick color and blush. They seem to be the perfect pink for my skin tone.

Valued Contributor

This set is fabulous!! I am so happy I purchased it. I love all the pieces. The clutch is nicer in person than on t.v.!

Super Contributor

On 11/29/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

This set is fabulous!! I am so happy I purchased it. I love all the pieces. The clutch is nicer in person than on t.v.!

Oh My Gosh, I have to totally agree! I was thinking this was one of the best beauty purchases I've ever made on QVC! First of all, the clutch is beautiful ( I was very surprised by this ), the blush and lipstick are amazing on, I love the Chandlelight...I haven't tried the eye shadows yet but I will probably like them. I gave the eyeliner to Mom since I prefer black. All in all, this is a fabulous kit!!!