Occasional Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

I delayed my last glamour now just to get this kit, I can't wait until it arrives. I need to see pics of the October glamour now.
Honored Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

Yes, I think I will probably end up ordering! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I've been very, very busy & good lately. A new BE kit is a good way to treat myself...

Doesn't someone make a product that makes shimmery shadows matte? I seem to recall something about that but never tried it. Was it a LG item? It occurred to me that might be an option if the shadows need to be toned down.

Respected Contributor

I got mine, have only "played" with it as I am sick but, it is for sure a keeper for me.

Love all the colors and the lipstick I thought wouldn't show up on me but it's a perfect pink with just enough color, I love it!!

Honored Contributor

Any additional reviews?

This kit was mentioned on Musings of a Muse but she did not review it. I was surprised & disappointed but I guess she did not get it.

Super Contributor

I have it and love it. I have worn it several times since I got it. Love the colors and actually really like the glow compact. It doesn't seem greasy to me, it goes on like a gel and kinda transforms to a powder I think. The eye colors are very neutral and the blush although bright goes on quite nice. The lipstick is like a natural color. A kinda your lips but better but it does read a little warm on me but I wear fair so that's not that surprising. Any nudey color usually feels like that to me but I still like them

Super Contributor

I use the candlelight glow underneath my foundation, it makes my skin look ethereal. I just cant get over how good my complexion looks. At 52 even though I faux tan my skin is just a little blah. I put my primer on, then take the the brush that Skinn has that is black and just go to town all over my face. Then I apply my foundation, wet or dry foundation, both works, you need to try this, it is not too much at all. I think you will really love the way you look!

Esteemed Contributor

I received this TSV a few days ago and utilized some of the pieces with other make up that I use. All that I have to say is WOW! just WOW! I believe that is one of the main things that I love about this collection. It's simplistic, beautiful, and easily able to incorporate into an existing makeup regimen.

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 lyn in MI said: Here is a pic I have of the upcoming NOV TSV...

Thanks Lyn. I wish the shadows/blush were not loose.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 10/27/2014 bambi z said:

I don't think it's bright and I wear fair. It's a pink nude shade. And nude shades tend to wear a little warm on me but I like it.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

On 10/27/2014 LovemyBE said:

winamac1, the lipstick is a rose pink shade on my lips. It's not bright. It's very pretty! Kiss

Thanks!!