Valued Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

CS just let me order this one on A/D!..Wish tho i had got it when it was a TSV..The only A/D i would possibly want is the 4th one with the bronze glow..Not to keen on a pink and coral one..does anyone know if i can skip 2 and get the 4th one or will that cancel it after the second skip?

Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

MidNight, I think if you skip 2 shipments in a row your A-D is cancelled.

Super Contributor

I love the original shipment and can't wait for ALL of the shipments in this AD. This is the first AD in at least 4 years that I plan to keep every shipment.
Valued Contributor

On 3/10/2015 inGeorgia said:

MidNight, I think if you skip 2 shipments in a row your A-D is cancelled.

Thanks!..I ended up cancelling and got it on ebay way cheaper.Maybe i will luck out and get the bronze one there to!

Contributor

Anyone have a date for the next shipment on this AD? TIA

Super Contributor

Mine says not until april 22nd

Contributor

On 3/22/2015 bambi z said:

Mine says not until april 22nd

Thanks bambi z

Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2015 karin334 said: I love the original shipment and can't wait for ALL of the shipments in this AD. This is the first AD in at least 4 years that I plan to keep every shipment.

Same for me! I got every AD when the holiday TS was BEautiful in Pearls. I still love all those colors.

I just looked at the colors in the coming ADs thinking I would probably not want them all. But I think I do.

Super Contributor

Looking forward to april!

Frequent Contributor

2 Shipment is on 22nd