Super Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

Ohhhhhhh the AD shipments are fab! Thus one is a keeper! Thanks for sharing!
Valued Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

Thanks for posting the AD pics. Like the first kit a lot but those ADs are nada for me. Have deep set eyes & those colors would do nothing but make them look even more deepset.

Contributor

Love the AD's!! Can't wait for each lovely one to arrive. Just wish it was released every month or 2. Love that they are keeping the cream ivory theme. So excited for these collections!!

Contributor

So happy I signed up for AD. The future shipments are so pretty. I like the brushes and bags too. I'm definitely keeping this AD. Thanks for posting pics.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much to everyone who has posted reviews and photos on this thread! I have been stalking it since it began LOL. I LOVED the Glamour Now holiday from last year and got all of the auto-delivery kits in the set. So I was anxiously waiting for this new holiday TSV.

I have oily skin so I'm usually trying to battle the shine. I don't have interest in the illuminator in the kit. I also barely touched any of the blushes in the kits I've received already. Plus the eyeshadow colors are very comparable to items I have. Luckily the auto delivery colors don't interest me. The first shipment does look really pretty but I bought the Tarte TSV 3 in 1 - yep I'm keeping all of it for myself so do I need another makeup TSV? NOPE!! But you can bet that I will watch the presentations of it tomorrow.

I did go ahead and bought the deluxe bright pearl mineral veil (love it!) and the deluxe foundation so I did treat myself. I actually needed all over face makeup not more colors.

I hope you all enjoy this holiday TSV!

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for the AD pics.I would love these AD's but wouldn't know what to do with the illuminators that are not gold.It seems unnatural to try to ""illuminate "" with a darker shade.Or it's just definitely not for my pale skin.
Valued Contributor

Love it! I am on AD too!

Super Contributor

I feel like they make these kits cheap because the colors are all sooooo dark and do not look like popular colors...why don't they ever use colors like soft peach or baby pink or nudes...these brown and red colors are just not doing it for me...the value for me is in the brushes that's it the rest is thrown in there to make it look like a huge kit.

Super Contributor

I am confused about the highlighter... are the models shown wearing it as an all over foundation?? They did not say if the models had on foundation and THEN were applying the highlighter... or if they had the highlighter as their foundation. In the before pictures and after pictures you could see that they had foundation on.

Valued Contributor

On 11/24/2014 AnnaBella said:

I am confused about the highlighter... are the models shown wearing it as an all over foundation?? They did not say if the models had on foundation and THEN were applying the highlighter... or if they had the highlighter as their foundation. In the before pictures and after pictures you could see that they had foundation on.

Good question. I read the TSV info, and it says to first apply foundation, so you are right, the model had foundation on. It's an illuminator. It adds light to the eye to lift it. The cheekbone to bring the face up.