Frequent Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

On 10/23/2014 GraceCO said:
On 10/10/2014 sapphire25 said:

This is available now. I just ordered mine on AD.

Where is it available?

Grace it is a Nov TSV on QVC up for preorder if you can get the numbers. If you look at the some of the links you may be able to get the number to order. It is up for auto delivery or a one time purchase. You could wait until it is presented in November. 24? I am not sure of the exact date..

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

lol... I must really want to buy another BE TSV kit! I keep coming back to look at it. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

The dark shadow must have a subtle sheen/shimmer since some notice it & others don't. That would probably work for me. It sounds like a different brown than those I have.

I probably won't order - if I order - until Mid-November, maybe a week or so before the TSV. I will get it on AD.

Honored Contributor

I wish all these clutches came with detachable shoulder straps.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/25/2014 willdob3 said:

lol... I must really want to buy another BE TSV kit! I keep coming back to look at it. You must Stop trying to fight it lol....it must be orderedSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

You must stop trying to fight it lol. It must be orderedSmiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Sorry for the double post. My iPad has been acting nuts since the last iOS update. Grrr
Contributor

Really loving this TSV. The highlighter is beautiful. This is a TSV I will continue with. The lip color is gorgeous. The clutch is the best bag BE has done in a while So looking forward to the future ad's. Get it while it is HOT.

Honored Contributor

What shade exactly is the lipstick? Is it a pink shade? Is it bright? TIA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I don't think it's bright and I wear fair. It's a pink nude shade. And nude shades tend to wear a little warm on me but I like it.

Super Contributor

winamac1, the lipstick is a rose pink shade on my lips. It's not bright. It's very pretty! Kiss