Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

Here is another video of the TSV. She is applying the TSV also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdlTuMUqI0

Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

On 10/17/2014 rehoda said:
On 10/17/2014 snowwy said:

I ordered! Excited about the future A-D installments, but this set does look a little on the warm side for my coloring. I don't think there is a way to skip the first shipment. You never know until you try so hoping for the best, or at least not the worst. Smiley Wink

Can someone please post the actual shade name of the lipstick? I love gloss but have many from other sets and over all prefer to wear lipstick with the likelihood of a more matte or velvet finish and some staying power (Buxom Full-On Lipstick still, my #1 favorite). Love the loose shadows but also enjoying the Ready because, let's face it, it's ready! I may be the only one hoping for Ready Shadow with lipstick or maybe they will make a Quickie line by next year...

A little concerned also because I placed my order on 10/14 and it still shows as IN PROCESS on 10/17. I'd be less concerned if the other item I ordered with it didn't ship the very next day! Anybody else have to wait a few days for this set to ship once ordered?

Thanks Smiley Happy

if you don't think you'll want the first shipment, do not accept delivery from ups, the package will be sent back - no extra shipping charges to return - full refund to your cc & your ad is still in place.

Must have been editing out that my package hadn't shipped while you were posting this. It did show as shipped just after I posted - never fails, lol! Thank you so much Rehonda. I didn't think of refusing the package. Doubt I could be home for UPS and I am becoming increasingly curious about this set as, even if the lipstick doesn't, the other products will likely work and let's face it, the value is crazy! I may not live long enough to use all of my BE stash but passing up such a great value is still tough!

Hoping we can get some info on the future installments soon. Smiley Happy

Contributor

On 10/17/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 10/17/2014 snowwy said:

I ordered! Excited about the future A-D installments, but this set does look a little on the warm side for my coloring. I don't think there is a way to skip the first shipment. You never know until you try so hoping for the best, or at least not the worst. Smiley Wink

Can someone please post the actual shade name of the lipstick? I love gloss but have many from other sets and over all prefer to wear lipstick with the likelihood of a more matte or velvet finish and some staying power (Buxom Full-On Lipstick still, my #1 favorite). Love the loose shadows but also enjoying the Ready because, let's face it, it's ready! I may be the only one hoping for Ready Shadow with lipstick or maybe they will make a Quickie line by next year...

Thanks Smiley Happy

It's Moxie Dim The Lights. I love it! It looks brownish/pink on my lips. No orange or peachiness.

Thank you so much Lyn in MI! I couldn't find any info about Dim the Lights online so thinking it might be a new color. Brownish/pink could go either way on me. Sometimes when light enough even a warm color can work but usually has to be combined with another. Amazing how individual these things are. I will have my new BE goodies soon. Can't wait to check back and see what everyone thinks. Thanks again. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Finally got mine yesterday, it stayed in process 5 days then shipped on a slow boat from China, lol. But I've gotta say I love every piece. I like this one so much better than the Main Attraction kit from Sephora. Dim the Lights lipstick is my favorite piece, for me it's the perfect pink nude, zero orange or brown. I also love the golden glow cream powder, I used it last night (date night w/hubby) on cheekbones, down my nose, chin, cupids bow, above eyebrow arch, inner eye corners, collar bones. This stuff rocks. So natural looking, not obvious like a glitter bomb. And btw, I wear bareskin serum in bare nude. Love the blush too, soft natural rose pink. The white e/s is perfect, not stark or glittery, just a soft glow, really opened up and brightened my eyes. The brown shadow is rich but soft if that makes sense. And ditto on the brown liner. Bag is perfect for weddings, etc. I'm glad it doesn't have the BE name on it, it looks like a good quality formal bag. I'm thrilled to be on A/D for this one! I can honestly say I would repurchase each and every piece separately. I feel the same way about the previous bareskin serum tsv, glad to be on A/D for it too. Hope if you order, you love it too!
Highlighted
Contributor

Received mines yesterday and this kit is a keeper. I like each piece from this TSV!!! I'm glad I signed up for AD. I can't wait to see the AD colors. IMO this TSV is better than the last 2 holiday TSV's.

Occasional Contributor

I received mine yesterday. I tried it this morning. The colors are nice. I love the lipstick and eyeliner. The jury is still out on the illuminator.
Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Beautiful BE Girl said:

Here is another video of the TSV. She is applying the TSV also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdlTuMUqI0

Good video. It has me wanting to order again!

Honored Contributor

In that last video she said she thought the dark shadow was matte...?

Respected Contributor

On 10/10/2014 sapphire25 said:

This is available now. I just ordered mine on AD.

Where is it available?

Respected Contributor

I caved and ordered mine on autoship today. I plan to take it with me on my Vacation next month for something new and fun to wear :0