Occasional Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

Yah! I got cha! Ordered AD kit

Thank you so very much!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV ""Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch""

Dang, that BIG picture is getting me! lol... Beautiful colors.

Contributor

Will someone please post an item number. Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info. I'm not a fan of the loose minerals and I have a LOT of their brushes. I just might be saving money this time unless I fall for the on air presentation.
Contributor

Thank you Sassy Pants. It's much appreciated.

Frequent Contributor

I was happy to see this in the Insider yesterday since I've started using Bare Minerals again. There are at least four or five November TSVs that I'd like to purchase. I'm glad they're all inexpensive AND they're all on EZ pay.

Contributor

I went on a/d for this one, it looks so pretty! And I'm on a/d for the last tsv w/serum foundation and perfecting veil - love that combo, really a natural, airbrushed flawless finish. Picked up "The Main Attraction" kit at Sephora on Sat, it's really nice too. And I also got Buxom's two new lip gloss sets, the big "Roulette" set and the "Winner Takes All" set, really gorgeous colors.
Honored Contributor

I still need more info on the shadows before I can decide. I'm hoping to see a review on a blog soon.

Super Contributor

On 10/13/2014 2swans said: I went on a/d for this one, it looks so pretty! And I'm on a/d for the last tsv w/serum foundation and perfecting veil - love that combo, really a natural, airbrushed flawless finish. Picked up "The Main Attraction" kit at Sephora on Sat, it's really nice too. And I also got Buxom's two new lip gloss sets, the big "Roulette" set and the "Winner Takes All" set, really gorgeous colors.

That's quite a haul! Enjoy all your new pretties! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

On 10/10/2014 LovemyBE said:

I ordered mine on AD too!

Love I ordered mine on A/D too.......can't wait to get it......