Contributor

Bare Minerals Divine Decadence TSV- 2nd Auto Delivery

Has anyone received this?  Mine shipped on April 13, but never made it to UPS apparently.  I just spoke to customer service and they can't reship because they said they are out of stock and will need to refund my payment and cancel the order.  Disappointing.

Just wondering if anyone received shipment two since I haven't seen any mention of it so far.  Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Divine Decadence TSV- 2nd Auto Delivery

I'm so sorry yours was lost. Mine came about a week ago. Hopefully yours will show up. 

Trusted Contributor

I also received mine some time last week. Hopefully yours will also show up. Granted it's more common with USPS, but I'm positive I've had at least one package shipped UPS that showed up on my doorstep with no tracking showing along the way (even tho I'd checked numerous times).

Super Contributor

Got it but I didn't like it, it's already on its way back. Shiny gold eyeshadow made my eyes look crepey, lipgloss although swatched a light pinky nude on my hand was no color on my lips, like using a clear lip balm. Mascara ok, blush ok, (fairly brown),blush brush to "airy"and light and splayed. Eyeliner was black, just can't pull off black eyeliner, too harsh on my 53 year old eyes, mineral veil same as first a bit shimmery, I prefer matte finishing powder. Only thing I liked was the eyeliner brush giving a smudged effect. I was pretty happy with first shipment. Can't decide of I should cancel my auto ship. Will check into color and brushes for next shipments. Sorry for the sad word, hope this kit works better for everyone else.

Contributor

I loved the Shadow Quickie that came in my first set.I skipped April's because I didn't think I would like the golday eyeshadow. I can't wear black eyeliner or anything black around the eye area either.I just wish the Shadow Quickie was sold separately and came in more colors because I love the formula.
Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Divine Decadence TSV next shipments

I know there's a thread in here that has photos of the remaining AD's. I've searched and searched and can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

Frequent Contributor

There are pictures on Musing of a Muse's site - I think if I post the link it will get deleted!! Just do a google search for Musing Bare Minerals Divine Decadence and it should pop up!! 😊 I have loved both shipments and am excited for this one too - pearl shadow quickie and plum liner!!!!
Respected Contributor

I just got the summer AD and can describe it

• Shadow Quickie Cream Eyeshadow Stick in Pearl (shell pink)
  • Baseline Silky Cream Eyeliner in Rich Plum
  • Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara Petite Precision Brush in Intense Black
  • Absolute Indulgence Blush in Tickled (ripe watermelon)
  • Diamond Light Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
  • Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dream Catcher (pink sorbet--light neutral pink)
  • Angled Face Brush
  • Essential Liner Brush