Valued Contributor

Has anyone received the Bronzer and brush?  Did you think it was a winner?

Super Contributor

Mine arrived today. Will let you know. I'm also hoping it will help adjust my makeup from season to season.

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine yesterday an tried it today .... it is greasy and for me that is not good ... it made my eye liner smudge under the lower part of the eye .. it has a nice color and dewey look ... I am not crazy about it but I will give it another try.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the review, January, I've been really curious about it!

Honored Contributor

I have used it for 2 days now...meh, IMHO. 

It is a tiny bottle...and I had to use a LOT, as it soaked into the brush so quickly, I didn't get any color with it.

My skin is med. olive and there was no difference on my skin at all.  I tried contouring, but you couldn't tell I did anything.  It is an odd color even for me.

Today I used it directly over my primer to see if it had 'foundation' abilities.  It makes my skin look greasy also (and I have normally drier skin)

I would not reorder.  I will give it more chances but might even take the shipping hit and return it.

I much prefer Perricone No Bronzer Bronzer in liquid form...and many other dry contours I have.

I hope others have better luck!

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

I have used it for 2 days now...meh, IMHO. 

It is a tiny bottle...and I had to use a LOT, as it soaked into the brush so quickly, I didn't get any color with it.

My skin is med. olive and there was no difference on my skin at all.  I tried contouring, but you couldn't tell I did anything.  It is an odd color even for me.

Today I used it directly over my primer to see if it had 'foundation' abilities.  It makes my skin look greasy also (and I have normally drier skin)

I would not reorder.  I will give it more chances but might even take the shipping hit and return it.

I much prefer Perricone No Bronzer Bronzer in liquid form...and many other dry contours I have.

I hope others have better luck!

I received mine two days ago, this is the second day trying it.  I too am a med-olive skin tone and just as you say, the brush seems to absorb too much of the product, just like the bareskin foundation.  So I am applying it the same way as I do with that, dot tiny amounts directly on the skin and buff in with the brush lightly.  I don't find the color odd though, it's rather pretty.  I also have Perricone's No bronzer bronzer and will just have to play a little more to see if BE's is a keeper - jury's still out.