Contributor

Follow up: just got an email to inform me it has shipped!

Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals AD

[ Edited ]

Well you could have mine which I cancelled a few weeks back. I had AD for the Linen shade which was not a good match but the deal breaker was the fact that it broke me out terribly. I haven't had a breakout like that in 20 years and still have a mark on both of my cheeks Smiley Sad  It was the only thing I changed in my routine.  That's what I get for switching things up. I'm back to my old jar of minerals and my IT celebration foundation and my skin has cleared up.  Very expensive lesson learned.   

Contributor

@BarkLessWagMore wrote:

Well you could have mine which I cancelled a few weeks back. I had AD for the Linen shade which was not a good match but the deal breaker was the fact that it broke me out terribly. I haven't had a breakout like that in 20 years and still have a mark on both of my cheeks Smiley Sad  It was the only thing I changed in my routine.  That's what I get for switching things up. I'm back to my old jar of minerals and my IT celebration foundation and my skin has cleared up.  Very expensive lesson learned.   

Sorry to hear about your reaction to the product - maybe I AM getting yours! It's a good match for me when I get a little more color (despite my using sunscreen); I was surprised it looked a little dark all of a sudden. Fortunately, I still have some Fair IT Cosmetics CC Veil, which is too light normally....

Contributor

I hope you enjoy it! I was hoping to love the foundation because I was sick of the powders but my skin just didn't agree with something in it. 

New Contributor

I Just got the same email and I am not a happy qvc shopper anymore. This is the third time  they have  stopped selling a product on qvc that I like very much .  I was told by customer service that if you  go on auto delivery QVC would guarentee  to deliver your request at the  right time . Well I  was on auto delivery for  the bare mineral 6 piece set  It was due to arrive this week   I dont understand how  the company can stop dealing with qvc after  contracting with them to  make enough kits for the people on auto delivery  I can imagine qvc not having a contract with them  so why  are we getting shafted yet again.

I was also a Tova nights fan   bought a new bottle  when ever I could and was nearing the bottom of a bottle The one day I received a bottle of Tove I have no idea what they made it out of but it sure wasnt the Tova I loved   They tried to push the new watered down stuff as the real Tova  but it didnt even come close  Even my grandchildren asked where   the pretty smell of my perfume went.  The next heart break was precious fibers cashmere sweaters It is hard to find plus size cashmere sweaters   I bought a lot of them from qvc Then one day they dissapeared without notice  Now Im afraid to order anything  The minute I really like something on qvc It is on for a   short time and then vanishes . If QVC cant insure that they can keep up with their products Im going to have to spend my money on another  shop at home channel I fully expect Wen to go missing in the near future  It is the only product that  works in my baby fine hair .If I cant buy it on qvc I dont know what Ill do . I am almost bald when I use other special  cleanser. The difference with WEN is amazing Please Chaz Dean do not let your products leave qvc there are so many of us that count on your  cleanser  IF  anyone finds a good product make sure   that qvc has a contract to fill               the clients wish lists before you get involved with auto delivery I feel horrible for the people who  rely on  there products and are disappointed I am extremely angry at QVC for not living up to its word and suppling  the products I was promised I expect Laura geller and IT cosmetics will be next on the  chopping block I love both of those products first

New Contributor

Yes I got the same letter QVC has done this to me many times with different  products I really really liked  Being on auto delivery gets you nothing . Its just a scam and Im furious

Watch out for wen to disapear next

Trusted Contributor

I received my kit! Did everyone receive theirs? I had received the email and saw my status was Back Order so I just assumed it was delayed shipment. I also received the letter too but my kit arrived this week! So it was just delayed a little.

I really have been enjoying this  kit - from my first shipment, I have been faithfully using the foundation and the pressed veil. The veil has been great! The illuminating title worried me but there is no shine or sparkles in it. I had already hit the bottom of my container so I needed a new one before I run out.

Highlighted

Same thing happened to me. I really had a false sense of security thinking I would be getting my auto delivery order.  I was going on a trip and really was counting on getting my order.  I looked on QVC  for the illuminated powder (which is my favorite  product in the kit) but did not see it being sold.  Very disappointed.