New Contributor
I just got an email saying my auto delivery can not be processed because the stock is not available? Has this ever happened to anyone else? I was really needing the powder included in this set, a TSV I believe from November? Anyone else get this same email?
Honored Contributor

@afizer99 It's never happened to me, but when hosts discuss AD,they always stress that if there's no stock available, AD orders will still be met. I assumed that's the whole purpose of Auto Delivery...making sure you always have the product. I'd call CS.

New Contributor

I thought that too! I hope I get another email soon saying that they do have the stock. Also they have already charged my card, at least it is "pending" Hmmm Thanks for the input.

Valued Contributor

Which AD? The California Love one? While I received mine  received last week the  your AD has been completed email before they even shipped it. So thought for sure they were going to cancel it but did receive it. I've had other ADs canceled. Mostly from WEN.

Contributor

@afizer99 wrote:
I just got an email saying my auto delivery can not be processed because the stock is not available? Has this ever happened to anyone else? I was really needing the powder included in this set, a TSV I believe from November? Anyone else get this same email?

Just got this, too: Dear Marianne,

Thanks for your order placed on 02/10/17 for: (1) Bare Linen, bareMinerals bareSkin Flawless Comp (Item# A286995). Unfortunately, we're unable to ship your order as promised, and we're very sorry. We're working with the vendor to obtain stock.

If we cannot obtain stock, we'll send another email to confirm our cancellation of your order. 

Pretty lame - this is only the second shipment. Did they expect more people to cancel AD? I'd be shocked if they can find extra stock, considering this is a set. I'm very disappointed!

New Contributor
Me too! Why have the AD if they can't fulfill it?
Contributor

@afizer99 wrote:
Me too! Why have the AD if they can't fulfill it?

What is your shade? Wondering if it's across the board or just certain shades......

Occasional Contributor

My shade was Bare Shell, which I had changed to after the 1st shipment (started with Bare Linen). I emailed to ask if it was just certain shades and they said no, that it was all shades. 

Very diappointed...  I got the same email.  I just ran out of the foundation and didnt order more because I was waiting for my set to be delivered.  My order status nor says "released."

Contributor

My order originally said: "released", but since the email it has said: "backorder". Interesting that the problem is across the board. My guess remains that the TSV was more popular than normal; they probably expect people to cancel subsequent AD orders at a certain ratio and they don't want to be stuck with stock.