Valued Contributor

Bare Escentuals Fragrance

[ Edited ]

Does anyone remember that wonderful shower gel and the spray fragrance?  It was my absolute favorite ever and I still can't understand why it disappeared, considering the following it seemed to have.  Is there possibly a dupe or something similar?  I bought some of the Sol de Janeiro fragrance thinking it might be close but it's not.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bare Escentuals Fragrance

@cinebee wrote:

Does anyone remember that wonderful shower gel and the spray fragrance?  It was my absolute favorite ever and I still can't understand why it disappeared, considering the following it seemed to have.  Is there possibly a dupe or something similar?  I bought some of the Sol de Janeiro fragrance thinking it might be close but it's not.

@cinebee OMG yes!!!   I loved it too !!!  It almost had a tropical chocolate scent to it ,  I found it to be intoxicating!   I truly wish bare minerals  would bring it back .   If you ever  find anything that smells like it please

Frequent Contributor

I loved that scent so much!!  I still have a bottle of the spray fragrance that's about 1/3 full.  I refuse to use it up because I just like to smell it from time to time.  I've looked everywhere for dupes and found nothing. Lots of things I miss from Bare Escentuals.

Regular Contributor

Is it the scent that was called "Escentual"? I remember they had a scrub too.
I also miss the Buzz Latte lip balm.
Frequent Contributor

I was just thinking about this fragrance recently - I tend not to prefer sweet scents but I used to love the Escentuals shower gel and perfume. I wish they would bring it back or that someone would create a dupe. I also remember the buzz latte lip balm.

Contributor

This is my very favorite fragrance too!  I have a bottle with a small amount still in it.  I have saved it so I can sniff it once in a while!  I agree that they need to start selling it again.

@cinebee wrote: