Honored Contributor

Barbie Jeweled Lashes Are In The House

I like them!  But, I almost always have to cut a little off of my lashes and the jewels are on the outside half which means I will have to cut off one of the jewels.  Going to wear them to dinner tonight Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Barbie Jeweled Lashes Are In The House

Rock it!  I want to hear your husband's response!  

Honored Contributor

YES!!  I also want to hear people's response to your new lashes.

Honored Contributor

Wish I could see them on you @monicakm !

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

If I could just show YOU, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  Not about to make myself a target again (if I can help it).  I didn't wear them tonight.  We went to an upscale restaurant (South African cuisine) so I felt like I needed to play an adult tonight and wore one of my favorite styles...Royal Silk.

The Sugarpill x Barbie lashes are a bit of a let down.  The jewels are subtle and that's fine but the lashes themselves aren't really a style I care for.  I AM going to wear them but I'm not sure about the 16th BD party.

I enjoyed my makeup tonight and plan on doing the same look (and clothes) for Saturday.  I had Bobbie, Pat, Huda, Charlotte, C Dior, and Selena here to help me get ready for my dinner date (g)

Kiss Lash Couture Luxtensions Royal Silk, 1 PAIR

Honored Contributor

Re: Barbie Jeweled Lashes/16th BD Party

I decided to wear the Barbie eyelashes.  I have them on now along with a Colourpop one and done e/s in Ritz.  It will surprise me if anyone notices them.  They may be a bit too low-key.  I think I'll be throwing them in the trash after tonight.  But since I can't see myself from someone else's perspective, I won't know.  DH hasn't seen them yet.  My hooded eye shape doesn't lend it's self too well to these flaired out lash styles.  I need fullness and a lash that goes over the hood to make the hood less noticeable.  Also, they aren't very comfy.  I've had to bring then in too close to my inner eye to keep from cutting off one of the jewels.  IOW, I can't wait go get home and rip these puppies off! LOL  Enjoy your evening!

Ritz Super Shock Eyeshadow | ColourPop

Mother Pat on the lips Smiley Happy

PAT McGRATH LABS - LUST: Lip Gloss Pale Fire Nectar 0.15 oz

Miss Huda for the perfume (Musk and Vanilla)

Shoes by YellowBox sandals and this top

material.jpg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

If I could just show YOU, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  Not about to make myself a target again (if I can help it).  I didn't wear them tonight.  We went to an upscale restaurant (South African cuisine) so I felt like I needed to play an adult tonight and wore one of my favorite styles...Royal Silk.

The Sugarpill x Barbie lashes are a bit of a let down.  The jewels are subtle and that's fine but the lashes themselves aren't really a style I care for.  I AM going to wear them but I'm not sure about the 16th BD party.

I enjoyed my makeup tonight and plan on doing the same look (and clothes) for Saturday.  I had Bobbie, Pat, Huda, Charlotte, C Dior, and Selena here to help me get ready for my dinner date (g)

Kiss Lash Couture Luxtensions Royal Silk, 1 PAIR

@monicakm  - South African cuisine!  Oh do tell, what did you have for dinner?  I wanna know!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I thought about you several times last night while we were dining.  Here is a screen shot and I took one picture of our appetizer.  It was tuna with soaked raisins and bananas.  This is the first time we've been there since before the pandemic.  I had beef curry in a bread bowl.  The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the dipping sauce for the bread.  I must have been expecting an Italian dipping oil LOL  This was oil and a dark vinegar.  Quite sour.

Clipboard01.jpg

20220527_194349.jpg

Honored Contributor

I couldn't get those Barbie lashes off fast enough after leaving the party that was still in full swing.  I didn't wanna leave but when we did, the first thing I did was take off those lashes and throw them out the window!  They were not quality lashes by any stretch.  

This is what I wear the most.  

Ardell False Eyelashes, Wispies 113, 5 Pack, Black

KISS MLBB My Lash But Better, So Real, False Eyelashes

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm - bananas are a popular food item there.  I like tuna so that sounded good to me.  Noticed the lions in the background of your screen shot -  Smiley Happy