Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Banila Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm

@MarnieRez3   That's her! The Beauty Spy vendor.  I was buying a lipstick set for my neice when Colleen showed Zero for a hot minute.  I don't watch HSN often, so I had to go back and look up "Beauty Spy"  to see if that was indeed her. 

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Lol - Yes, Chelsea is the Beauty Spy vendor. She now has regular programs on HSN and introduces new products from Korea and Japan and other Asian countries. I have purchased a lot of the products in this line and have had great success with them. (I am also a complete Beauty Junkie and so is my daughter!)

Glad to hear you love the Balm...so fun to find new products that WORK on our skin. Heart

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx  You nailed it.  This stuff is BEYOND FABULOUS.  I was SHOCKED that I love it as much as I do.  I actually take my make up off, eye make up too, with Kirkland cloths from Costco.  It does an amazing job on eyemake up.  I fold them into a long strip and just hold it against my eye.  I move down the strip and when I'm at the end,  both eyes are completely make up free and no lashes have been harmed!!!!  Then I flip over and wipe off my face make up.   After that I use ZERO.  You need the tiniest bit.  It goes on greasy, which I thought I would hate, but when you wash it off, your skin is completely clean and SO SMOOTH.  It washes off in a flash. NO RESIDUE.  NO GREASE,...  just really great feeling skin.  ADDICTED!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I am obsessed with this cleansing balm!  Hands down the best out there.  No residue, no grease, takes off all the makeup and is totally water soluble.  Some others out there are SO greasy, not this one.

Thank you @Caaareful Shopper and @Grouchomarx!

I've seen this one on my Korean skincare sites for years but have never purchased because I've been satisfied with my other cleansing balms. It sounds like both of you found it preferable to others, so I'll check it out next time I order!

Valued Contributor

It doesn't bother my eyes at all. It is not enough to remove all eye make up though.I still have to use Bifacil or another remover to get rid of all mascara and eyeliner.

The final step for me is always Beekman soap.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  - thx for this thread! I haven't purchased yet.  Appreciate the reviews and input from you and others. LOVING K Beauty products and glad HSN has offered us a vibrant option of K products.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri