Respected Contributor

I just tried the Bamboo re-moist treatment. I left it on for three hours and what results. To say it's amazing is an understatement. The strength and shine and bounce it imparted to my hair is unreal. It came with the tsv. I got it in Bamboo and I'm glad I did. It isn't the full size but I'm gonna get the full size being the results are fabulous. Actually the re-moist in any flavor did my hair nicely but the Bamboo seems to be even better.

Super Contributor

Re: Bamboo Re Moist Treatment

Oh great, I didn't buy the TSV because I do have so much remoist , I really wanted to try that in the BGT but talked myself out of it. Now I want the remoist. Hope it will show up in the full size.
Respected Contributor

My BGT TSV was my first (and only) exposure to Remoist. It is every bit as fabulous as you describe.

Valued Contributor

I'm glad you are loving your results.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

I did a BGT remoist and slept with it in my hair. Rinsed it out this morning and I can definitely say I'm obsessed. I love love love the remoist hair product. I've just come to realize ( a long time ago) that Chaz Dean really knows what he is doing when it comes to hair.

I'm with you sjk73... full size (or JUMBO SIZE) please.

Super Contributor

I used my BGT last night for both cleanses and used the BGT styling creme. When I went to bed my husband commented on how good my lotion smelled. I wasn't wearing any so I told him it was the BGT. I SOOO loved the BGT fragrance and would buy it in a heartbeat in a lotion or perfume.