Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Balance and Brighten Auto delivery?

Is anyone else on auto delivery for Balance and Brighten?  Mine was cancelled by the Q about a month ago because they didn't have the product available.  Yesterday I received Balance and Glow as a substitute for Balance and Brighten.  Why would the Q take it upon themselves to make that substitution?  I have tried Glow in the past and I'm not crazy about it, so now I have to make the return.  That makes me angry.

Also, B&B doesn't seem to be available anywhere.  In the past I have found it on Amazon, but it appears to be gone completely from there.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Balance and Brighten Auto delivery?

[ Edited ]

Try Laura Geller's website. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thank you!!!

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just checked Laura Geller's website and it's available there in all colors for $34.00.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thank you both; I ordered two and got a Welcome code for 15% off. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I just recieved the split highlighter off her website because I couldn't get it at the Q. The clasp on the compact was broken. I emailed c.s. & they responded in less than 24 hrs. They said no need to return the broken compact .They are sending me a new one!!

Excellent customer service!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nicksmom 

I agree, she does have excellent CS on her website!

I received a broken compact before too and they said don't bother to send back and shipped a replacement the next day!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon you may want to check out a Marshall’s or TJ maxx - I’ve picked up several LG items, including the large pan b&b and some kits (that were QVC tsvs) that included the b&b. I love b&b too, been using it since way back when LG was sold in Sephora.