Honored Contributor

Balance and Brighten Auto delivery?

Is anyone else on auto delivery for Balance and Brighten?  Mine was cancelled by the Q about a month ago because they didn't have the product available.  Yesterday I received Balance and Glow as a substitute for Balance and Brighten.  Why would the Q take it upon themselves to make that substitution?  I have tried Glow in the past and I'm not crazy about it, so now I have to make the return.  That makes me angry.

Also, B&B doesn't seem to be available anywhere.  In the past I have found it on Amazon, but it appears to be gone completely from there.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Balance and Brighten Auto delivery?

[ Edited ]

Try Laura Geller's website. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

I just checked Laura Geller's website and it's available there in all colors for $34.00.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Thank you both; I ordered two and got a Welcome code for 15% off. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I just recieved the split highlighter off her website because I couldn't get it at the Q. The clasp on the compact was broken. I emailed c.s. & they responded in less than 24 hrs. They said no need to return the broken compact .They are sending me a new one!!

Excellent customer service!!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

I agree, she does have excellent CS on her website!

I received a broken compact before too and they said don't bother to send back and shipped a replacement the next day!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon you may want to check out a Marshall’s or TJ maxx - I’ve picked up several LG items, including the large pan b&b and some kits (that were QVC tsvs) that included the b&b. I love b&b too, been using it since way back when LG was sold in Sephora.