Super Contributor

Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation

Just received an email regarding this product. Does anyone have any real info on it - other than what was in the email? This foundation A 268344 is an advance order with a ship date of 3/26/15. TIA

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Honored Contributor

Re: Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation

No, but I would very much like to see how they manage this: "baked on terra-cotta tiles to create perfectly smooth spheres of color that lay evenly on skin."

Super Contributor

Certainly sounds intriguing but I think I will wait until its presented on Feb 2nd. Her foundations do tend to run a bit yellow so would like to see it on the models.
Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 ChynnaBlue said:

No, but I would very much like to see how they manage this: "baked on terra-cotta tiles to create perfectly smooth spheres of color that lay evenly on skin."

whoa, sounds magical! Smile

Honored Contributor

Hahaha...you all crack me up. Yes, it will be interesting. And yes, I did find her liquid foundation to run quite yellow -- and I'm not even overly cool, more neutral.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

The only foundation of hers I tried so far was B&B in light and it was awful - too dry/powdery looking and the color was off (too yellow). I have been wanting to try her baked elements foundation but only when it is on sale which it recently was but of course, Fair was OOS. Good to know that her foundations generally run a bit yellow. I will have to keep that in mind. I do want to see the demo on this foundation though. I wonder when she will be on next?

Super Contributor

This could be you:

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Madisson said:

This could be you:

Respected Contributor

This foundation is posted on the Q site at an advance order price. I'm really curious about the various shades. I have pink undertones and can't tell from the photos which shade may work for me. I use B&B in Fair and it works pretty well unless there is too much yellow in the pan. I often have to scrape out the yellow streaks with a toothpick. LG will be on February 2nd and 3rd ET. Wonder if the advance order price will still be in effect or if it will expire at the end of January like the other special prices. Anyone know?

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama