Super Contributor

Bake Radiance Foundation Review

I got this today and really like it. It has a nice coverage. I ordered the deep because I faux tan and the shade is nice. I like the included brush as well. I do see a radiance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bake Radiance Foundation Review

Is this the liquid foundation?

Super Contributor

YES!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is on the way .. I can't wait till I get it!!!!
Super Contributor

One word of caution, the top is really sealed together, I thought at first you just turned it, but, it does have a pump to dispense

Valued Contributor

Mine is on it's way! LOVE Laura and have used her BnB for years. I am however getting to the point where I shouldn't be using powder as a foundation anymore. Hoping her new foundation is the answer!!!

Super Contributor

I got mine yesterday and used it this morning. I love liquid foundation and have been using Cleau de Peau (sp) which is $120 for a small tube...HOWEVER, it has lasted for 2 years and 2 months so I'm anxious to see if I love the liquid baked as much. So far this morning, it's wearing well and good coverage. It did seem to sting a little when I first put it on.

Respected Contributor

I used mine for the 1st time this morning. I'm a Fair in Balance n Brighten, but ordered the Light in this. Watched the presentation and the shades seemed to run light to me. I have pretty neutral skin tones, just the teensiest bit on the yellow side.

Anyway, it goes on and blends beautifully. I dabbed it on my skin, then used the brush to blend. Think tomorrow I'll just try using my fingers and see. Coverage is about what I expected...darker spots on cheekbones still show through a little, but I don't like and won't use concealer.

I'll admit...the color looks a little scary out of the bottle on my hand. It appears very peachy. But once it's on, it looks very natural. I'm nearly 3 hours in, and the color has stayed true. I'm going to use it a few days before I post a review on the product.

Super Contributor

I'm on the fence....second day of using and I think it's too ""make up"" looking for me. I think I'll go back to my Cle de Peau.

Valued Contributor

Mines out for delivery today! Will be trying it out tomorrow. HOPING I love it and can't live without it!