Exercise caution when purchasing Laura Geller products.  The ad shows a larger product than you will receive.  And guess what QVC and Geller will do about it?  NOTHING.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bait & Switch Buyer Beware!

@aubergine   You should copy/paste your concerns in the Customer Care forum area.

Also,

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email & all other pertinent information.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

Good luck!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@aubergine can you explain more clearly what you mean when you say the ad shows a larger product?  Does the ad give a weight or a measurement, for example and then you received less?

Valued Contributor

Without knowing the product it is hard for anyone to know to which you are referring.  Be sure you understood the size of product by reading descriptions carefully.  I have never had anything like that occur with LG products, but once I was surprised how small   a Beekman eye balm was. My fault.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone here ever reference the definition of "bait and switch" before accusing someone of it?  This situation may be misrepresentation but its NOT bait and switch.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I think LG products overall are probably getting smaller.   I ordered a couple of I Care eyeliner pencils from her site and was amazed at how much faster I used them up compared to the ones I purchased in the past.   Also dont think the quality matched the original.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Does anyone here ever reference the definition of "bait and switch" before accusing someone of it?  This situation may be misrepresentation but its NOT bait and switch.

@Kachina624 

ITA .... this is about the 4th "bait and switch" thread I've seen here recently, when NO baiting and switching took place.  How do people come up with this stuff when they obviously don't know the meaning of the term?   IMO, False accusations are so tedious.

I also noticed the OP didn't provide any details, just an accusation.   Good grief.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44.  One only must google the term to get a good, clear explanation but nobody seems to do it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is going off topic

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did the ad say the picture was the actual size of the product?  Very unlikely. How many times do ads show the actual size of anything?  Retailers fit a vacuum into a 1" square, a lipstick into a 7" square, a box of tissues in a full page, a sample of lotion into a 6" square, a stove into a 1" square, a tiny bottle of perfume in a 5" square. Seems like a pointless complaint.