Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I was so happy to read about this here.  I am looking for a good eye cream for dryness. I went to buy this and on Amazon under questions/answers it said company in US does not exist.  Made in China, could contain ingrediants bad for you.  Please advise would like to order... If you ordered this can you list place of purchase...

Thank you

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains link to other retail site.

Honored Contributor

best eye cream i have used is Skinn Hydro Vital!!!! It is amazing.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Both my posts were just deleted, I really dont know why, but I had done an online search for Baebody and came up with their webiste and an article about them written by a Consumer Health writer, both very favorable, and made in USA, so please try to find these yourself, will give you some reassurance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Baebody eye cream

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Hi,

I was so happy to read about this here.  I am looking for a good eye cream for dryness. I went to buy this and on Amazon under questions/answers it said company in US does not exist.  Made in China, could contain ingrediants bad for you.  Please advise would like to order... If you ordered this can you list place of purchase...

Thank you

@annieo  From the thousands of reviews on Amazon, it sure sounds like a fantastic product.  I'm at the end of my eye cream and might have considered trying this one with all those positive reviews.  However, if the company is reluctant to disclose on their website, it would give me pause to wonder the same thing as you.  Made in China doesn't necessarily mean "bad ingredients", but the claim of being cruelty free would be questionable.  The ingredients are listed so you can certainly look them up.  

The Consumer Health Digest article says they are made by a company BASED in the USA.  That's different than saying something is MADE in the USA. 

I'll let you have a look at this:

The USA address listed on the jar gives an address in Chicago.  I looked up the address and here's a streetview picture of the location, one from Bingmaps and the other from Googlemaps.  IMO, it looks like the company just secured an address in order to get their LLC.  I don't think much of anything really goes on in that building. You be the judge.

Bingmaps Baetea LLC Chicago, IL 

Googlemaps - Baetea, LLC Chicago, IL

Honored Contributor

Wow, Jean you are some detective!! thanks for taking it one step further, I never would have thought of that. I do know hat a red flag that something may be made in China , is when it says distributed in the USA.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much... The China did not bother me as much as amazon comments were

Frequent Contributor

sorry, My post did not go through.  The company address does not exist plus no phone number exits...

Honored Contributor

wrote:

sorry, My post did not go through.  The company address does not exist plus no phone number exits...

@annieo  The address DOES exist.  See the links I've provided. Having business going on at said address is another matter.

Honored Contributor

No made in china for me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.