Respected Contributor

What's the big deal?  Anyway that lady hasn't been on the Q in ages.

Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx  That is correct.  Also, she has never shared any information that she is a breast cancer survivor.  She buzzes her hair and bleaches it platinum by choice - this is her style.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@Grouchomarx  That is correct.  Also, she has never shared any information that she is a breast cancer survivor.  She buzzes her hair and bleaches it platinum by choice - this is her style.

@fitfuninformed. She is a breast cancer survivor. It is stated on her Instagram.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i thought in the op's original post she just said she didnn't like it, not that it was offensive. 

BTW i see nothing offensive about this photo. 

https://qvc.scene7.com/is/image/QVC/pic/hp/seq7_spot4_20190422.jpg?qlt=95,1&v=0

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

she has shared a lot of her struggle and information about breast cancer.

those who are interested may want to check out her website beautifulself.org. or follow her on facebook/instagram.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Thank you, that's the picture.  I just didn't care for her top and it has been on the homepage for a few months.  I just came back and there are different pictures now all across the bottom.  I didn't know the woman or what company she was with.  If she had cancer no one would ever be able to tell.  Pretty woman IMHO unflattering top.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

What's the big deal?  Anyway that lady hasn't been on the Q in ages.

I wonder why Q would use a pic of someone that isn't on now with products?  When I shop I do it online so I am not up on hosts or company reps.  I had no idea who this woman was or what she may have promoted.  Her top just looked a little skimpy to me.

Again JMHO and my hair is cut just like hers and has been for years Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i thought in the op's original post she just said she didnn't like it, not that it was offensive. 

BTW i see nothing offensive about this photo. 

I didn't say it was offensive.  Thanks ladies!

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Why would why  anyone assume  a woman with  a buzz cut or even a bald head has cancer?  Men shave their heads all the time.   Some people have Alopecia  and lose their hair....WHY ASSUME CANCER?  I think that is a rude assumption.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden . She did have cancer.