Trusted Contributor

Bad Photo On Homepage

Bottom pic under "Beauty" a woman with very short hair and very skimpy bathing suit type top.

I never write here anymore, but this photo won't go away and it is awful!  She would look great with another outfit.

Please consider this sincere suggestion QVC and use another photo if you would please!  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Photo On Homepage

Hi @Jackhound Mom ...you have been missed here and I hope you are well..

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11Blessings and good health to you my friend!  Thank you so much!  I have missed my friends here but we have had so much work done here I haven't checked in for months.  So good to see you Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom...if I have the right photo I think that may be Jillian? She was the rep for Prescriptives when QVC used to have it on. She is a breast cancer survivor and if I am correct she now works for another vendor...maybe Laura Geller? I hope someone can clarify.

Honored Contributor

I'm not seeing that pic on my screen.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info @Trinity11  God bless her if she survived that horrible fate.  I love to see beautiful woman of all ages as I might learn something from them.  I do like modest clothing and sometimes find woman on TV dress more casual than I do or ever have.

Have a wonderful day,

Signing off as I have chores & more chores,

Cathy

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Jackhound Mom...if I have the right photo I think that may be Jillian? She was the rep for Prescriptives when QVC used to have it on. She is a breast cancer survivor and if I am correct she now works for another vendor...maybe Laura Geller? I hope someone can clarify.

@Trinity11 

if that is the pic then i am not seeing a problem with it? jillian looks great!

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb
Honored Contributor

I can’t even find it.

Respected Contributor

Why is it bad?

"If its broke, God can fix it".....Joyce Meyer
Trusted Contributor

I don't seen this photo.  I would think if it's that offensive there would be more complaints.