Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@SeaMaiden . She did have cancer.

I just find it bothersome that people assume cancer when a woman has a bald head.  That is all.  It is like a bald head is a cancer stigma.

Honored Contributor

What an odd thread.

First, we talking about a picture we can't see.

Then we finally see it, and it's simply a low-cut top.

Then we're arguing about whether a woman who has cancer really has cancer.

Another day on the boards. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Well Im going to agree with @Jackhound Mom. I can see how some can be offended by it, it is a bit inappropriate for all audiences, surely they have other pics in the same type setting that they could have used. I have scrolled past it for months and I am ready for a change. Maybe its time they change it out, all in favor say i !!  Smiley Very Happy

And she is not even here anymore?  Yah, change it out Q.

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Well Im going to agree with @Jackhound Mom. I can see how some can be offended by it, it is a bit inappropriate for all audiences, surely they have other pics in the same type setting that they could have used. I have scrolled past it for months and I am ready for a change. Maybe its time they change it out, all in favor say i !!  Smiley Very Happy

And she is not even here anymore?  Yah, change it out Q.

That is all I would like, I!  I can't believe how comments can get so twisted.  If she were selling evening gowns I would completly understand the picture.  I know she was promoting beauty products as the pic is back on my homepage under "beauty."