Honored Contributor

After several months of holiday designs on m nails, it was back to basics yesterday.  I love the clean look of pink & white nails!

What about y'all?  Ornate designs or basics?

1AF8E52E-7950-43E7-A33D-64166F8A9813.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Beautiful nails! They look fresh and clean. Are they acrylics? I wore my nails like that for years before removing the acrylics. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Back to Basics

[ Edited ]

@gtx 

Hard gel.  I switched from acrylics to hard gel (gel polish on top) several years ago & like them better.  No lifting...at least not with mine.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I love your nails! I think they look gorgeous! I have always preferred a french manicure over color. Looks more natural to me. 

Respected Contributor

Your nails look beautiful @SurferWife.  My nails are natural, no polish.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife  I am a french manicure girl.  The only time I veer off is around the holidays as I do like red for Christmas and a pretty sparkly color for New Years.......though, of course this year I haven't bothered much but I have my appointment on friday and I am going to start the gels again.   I love having nice nails to look at, I always had them done when I was working.  I do keep them short and clean because I was a dental assistant all my career so I still wear them short but they still look nice.  

Yours look beautiful and I love your wedding set, BTW!

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal 

Thank you!  I do love red nails, too.  I did solid red for Christmas this year.

8E04BCA6-9886-482F-A685-5E746AC1EDDD.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Your nails are pretty.  When it comes to the French manicure, my pink polish need to be a pale pink that looks almost frosted but isn't and a very narrow white tip.  I also like off white polish, beiges, and going a little darker, I like taupe.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

i get my nails done every 2 weeks. I always get a french manicure or a sheer pink color. i like very light colors. i see alot of pretty colors, but i dont think they would look good on me. i got a hot pink color 2 times in the summer, it was nice, but darker colors like that after a few days i get tired of. love my french.

Respected Contributor

So pretty!  I love your nails.  I either go bare nails or a light Essie color.  I keep my nails short - I am pretty active and can't keep up with the upkeep!