Honored Contributor

Re: Back in Stock Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% Multifunctional Brightening Formula

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin 

I was going to suggest using TO's 30% glycolic peel as a spot treatment where you'd apply it directly to the spot(s), leave it on for their recommended time of no longer than 10 min then rinse it off. Glycolic acid is the most effective acid to use to lighten dark spots. Post-acne darkening is some the most difficult to treat. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Back in Stock Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% Multifunctional Brightening Formula

@SilleeMee , I've been looking at it...im going to give it try...thanks!

Respected Contributor

Sephora is out of stock, Ulta and The Ordinary charge Shipping...I have ordered directly from them in the past with shipping charges.   Just curious, where are you all ordering ftom?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin 

I got that TO peel from Sephora. I used a free shipping code which popped up on my Retailmenot plug-in....or it might have been Honey plug-in....I can't remember.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee , they still have the free shipping code, until 31st...I signed up to notify me when back in stock.  Thx!

Too bad my Ulta doesn't carry it in store, or I would've picked it up.   I really dont need anything right now to qualify for free shipping...so ill just wait.

Contributor

My curology prescription includes azelaic acid (2%) and I am really liking it. Of course it also includes other actives so I can't be sure that my results are due to it or the synergy of the ingredients. The biggest change I have observed is in the removal of discoloration and redness.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I have combo skin with oily T zone.  I use a drop or two on a cotton pad to wipe the oily areas two or three times a week.

It is a great preventative, and there is no re-bound oiliness from using it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

Hi, Yes the Azelaic Acid is for inflammation. The Vitamin C or Alpha Arbuthnot 2% +HA will also help hyperpigmentation from acne spots that have healed. I'm sure you know this but always, always wear sunblock. I wear a 50 SPF but I've heard a 30 SPF is just as effective. Both of the above mentioned products are from The Ordinary collection. If you Google the company Deciem, you can get to The Ordinary. Deciem is the company that sells The Ordinary products and various other products. You can also explain to them your skin problems and goals and they will customize a plan for you. I really like The Ordinary products. I am on a tight budget but want to keep taking excellent care of my skin. They ingredients are powerful and very reasonably priced. Good luck! Not to brag😉😉😉 but I am 63 and my dermatologist said my skin is in fantastic shape. I owe that to never smoking, wearing sunblock since my mid-20's and having good Irish genes. He did say I do have a little bit of sun damage but very minor. I love that guy☺️☺️☺️ Good luck🍀🍀🍀

Honored Contributor

I purchase from TO.  I usually have a large enough order to make it to free shipping.  My mother and daughter use TO products too.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering now if I ordered the wrong item Smiley Surprised  After reading replies I went back and read the description.  I'd like "brighter" but if that means the absence of hyperpigmentation, I don't have that.  Well poop!