Respected Contributor

I'm looking for a light, clean scent. I tried Fresh Cream and found it to sweet. Can anyone tell me about Baby and /or Amazing Grace?

Respected Contributor

Re: Baby Grace, Amazing Grace?

Baby is a bit sweeter than Amazing - have you tried Pure?  that would be my suggestion.

Honored Contributor

Light?  Clean?  You need pure grace -- STAT!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

I love a clean scent, and not a fan of strong floral. I own Baby, Pure and Amazing. Baby is the most floral, with a hint of Desitin. I reach for it the least. When I want "fresh and clean" I reach for Pure. Amazing is also fresh and clean but a bit more soft and feminine. Though I like all three, my first choice, and the one I use most, is Amazing.
Esteemed Contributor

Though I don't dislike it enough to not wear what I have of it, Baby Grace is not my favorite.  For my nose, it's just a little cloying (unless I have an undertone of another fragrance, like Chanel No5, or another Philosophy fragrance, like Pure Grace).  I haven't tried Amazing Grace, though I have some in the stash and plan to do so.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

Amazing. Very light and soft. It makes you smell fresh, not perfumy. Everytime someone hugs me they remark, you smell so good.

Valued Contributor

Of the scents mentioned, I would go with Amazing Grace. I found Pure Grace too "green" for my body chemistry, but Amazing Grace had a soft, slightly floral soap and water scent on my skin. Reminds me of Camay soap and the like.
Valued Contributor

Baby and Amazing are scents I've worn for probably 14 years. Not exlusively b/c I'm too fickle for that! Smiley Wink But they are fragrances that I always have.

I am pretty terrible at describing scents, but I'll try. AG is slighly floral, slighly musky, clean scent, to my nose. Sounds odd, I know. And BG, is sweeter, and warmer. With a little note of baby powdery type something-or-other at the top. 

See? I told you I was bad at this! Just listen to the other ladies and you'll be fine. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I personally never liked baby grace because it does not smell like baby powder to me.amazing grace is a light floral but very,very pretty.  I now wear Laura Mercier's almond coconut milk,  Light, slight sweetness at first and I receive so many compliments on this fragrance and it's only $55 for a nice size bottle.  another light scent is by Jo Malone Basil Mandarin Lime -- very nicefor the summe rmonths.  I actually like her Jasmine Mint scent which at some point will be my next purchase but right now I am in love with LM's almond coconut milk and you won't smell like a coconut but everyone will love being around you!

kindness is strength