Respected Contributor

The original exfoliant foot peel is half price at View Your Deals today, I know alot of gals here seem to like them. Looks like they just come in lavender scent, if it matters. 

(alot of Laura Geller lips and stuff on sale there today also)

Honored Contributor

I would like to try this, but I'm a little worried about the peeling. My mother goes to a podiatrist and I mentioned this to him. My elderly mother is a diabetic, he said this was a definite no for her, but also doesn't think it's a good idea for anyone (his thinking could be he wants you to see him).

Respected Contributor

The peeling is VERY extreme and prolonged. For me it took 3 weeks. Every day my socks were full of dead skin sheets. It was disgusting. In addition, by the time it finally stopped my feet were already dry again. So beware, results vary a lot from person to person. I would only do it when you’re not going to wear open toed shoes for at least 3 weeks to a month. Like dead of winter is best.

Respected Contributor

This have never appealed to me!  (Pun intended)

I like to be more in control of when and how much of the epidermis is removed.  

Trusted Contributor
LOVE this! I soak my feet and the peeling happens faster. Literally, baby soft feet. I do this every 4 months or so.
Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

The peeling is VERY extreme and prolonged. For me it took 3 weeks. Every day my socks were full of dead skin sheets. It was disgusting. In addition, by the time it finally stopped my feet were already dry again. So beware, results vary a lot from person to person. I would only do it when you’re not going to wear open toed shoes for at least 3 weeks to a month. Like dead of winter is best.

It’s oddly satisfying though! I’ve done it twice and learned on the second one not to do it in warm weather. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I would like to try this, but I'm a little worried about the peeling. My mother goes to a podiatrist and I mentioned this to him. My elderly mother is a diabetic, he said this was a definite no for her, but also doesn't think it's a good idea for anyone (his thinking could be he wants you to see him).

@Jordan2  I have never tried it but have seen discussions on the product here a few times, many like to do it. No, I would never let my elderly mother do this especially if diabetic, the peeling is pretty intense from pics I have seen. Im going to agree with your podiatrist on this one.   Smiley Happy

I have seen many dupes but this one is the original. But still...no way!

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal 

I tried Baby Foot a few years ago. It did not work for me. Waste of money.

Frequent Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@SeaGal 

I tried Baby Foot a few years ago. It did not work for me. Waste of money.

I agree willdob3!  I tried Baby Foot twice and had the same experience both times! My feet didn't peel at all. I was careful to follow the instructions. It was so disappointing! I am glad to finally hear someone experienced the same thing I did. Everyone else I know, loves Baby Foot. They all use it during cooler weather.

Occasional Contributor

Totally agree and with this being sandal and open toe season, not a goof idea!  Your feet will look like you have a skin disease!  If your going to use it, wait till you can keep your feet covered!   

The best foot  cream was made by Philosophy called Soul Owner but they stopped offering it.  I have been requesting that they bring it back!  In one use there was a difference without the heavy peeling!