Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I ordered it this morning from GMA steals and deals-$12 in case they still have any left. Looked up reviews first, the process seems really involved and the pictures were gross...but I need something potent after the winter. I use the Emjoi but I guess I don't use it often enough. It can only do so much.

@Greeneyedlady21

I love my Emjoi but I ordered one this morning as soon as I saw it! I've got friends who have used it & like it.

We're allowed to try (and like) more than one thing... Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Nightowlz I never heard of Baby Foot.It sounds like something I should try.Where can I buy it? Thanks!

@NicksmomESQ I see greeneyedlady replied to you. Hope you were able to buy the Baby Foot yesterday on GMA Deals. $12.50 is half price plus free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I'd never heard of this product but saw it on GMA and ordered it.  I've been in a walking boot for over 6 weeks (with at least another 3) so my one foot needs some TLC.

Trusted Contributor

I follow Uppiesbeads on youtube and she did a whole segment on it and her results were amazing. 

Honored Contributor

My GMA Baby Foot order shipped yesterday! I'm impressed. Usually, GMA Deals take quite a while to ship. 

Respected Contributor

@Phantom41  She's great! She also has very dry skin, so if something works for her, it must be pretty good.