Respected Contributor

Re: BYE BYE make up remover balm

Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Yes I'm sure you can. I was very surprised how easily it rinses off because it's so rich. (I wash my face in the shower so I let the water flow over my face but I really think splashing water with your hands will do the trick too).

oops, this is for Rachb, forgot to quote you.

Honored Contributor

I just purchased on on Ebay for $20 with free shipping.  Much cheaper than with the 25% off for F&F. 

Trusted Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Does it rinse easily with warm water and hands? I can't use a clarisonic and prefer not to use a wash cloth.

I specifically asked this question on the IT Cosmetics website the day of the TSV to get an absolute answer before purchasing (went to them because I was not getting a succinct answer from the Q&A the day of the TSV). 

This can absolutely be washed off without the use of a cloth.  It works just the like the higher end cleansing balms (think EveLom) - apply balm, emulsify on face, add a splash of water and it turns into a milky cleanser liquid which washes off completely!  This was the best part of IT's last TSV - I highly recommend !

Respected Contributor

@Pecky which seller?
Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed thank you so much for confirming!
Super Contributor

I tried it and it worked, but not quite as well as using a washcloth to wipe it all off.

Esteemed Contributor

Additional inventory just listed by  eBay seller. Under $20 with free shipping. No box.

Honored Contributor

I received mine yesterday and tried it last night and love it.  It does just melt off and my skin feels so soft after.  I usually use purity but then tried BE oil cleanser which is ok but I am definately loving this one.