New Contributor

BYE BYE make up remover balm

A TSV of IT Cosmetics contained a makeup remover balm.   I LOVE the stuff!!!   It has made some great improvements to my skin.  My problem is,  I am unable to find a way to order only the balm.  HELP!

Honored Contributor

Re: BYE BYE make up remover balm

@Fairone wrote:

A TSV of IT Cosmetics contained a makeup remover balm.   I LOVE the stuff!!!   It has made some great improvements to my skin.  My problem is,  I am unable to find a way to order only the balm.  HELP!

It's sold on the IT Cosmetics website (which is currently having a Friends and Family Sale right now).  Look at the IT Cosmetics page on Facebook to get the discount code.

Honored Contributor

@Fairone wrote:

Usually with a TSV the vendor introduces a new product as part of the TSV. It takes a little longer for it to show up by itself online here, and even longer to show up in stores or at another website. 

A lot of people will be happy to know how much you love this product! I'm one. I didn't get this particular TSV. So I will wait until it shows up online here! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

eBay. I might order one from eBay.
Occasional Contributor

I love this stuff!  Luckily due to seasonal tanning, I ordered both the medium and tan in the conceler so I have 2 sets.  I have been using the makeup remover balm since arriving for the past week.  It has superceded my use of Philosophy's Purity as a cleanser at night.  I find it removes every bit of my makeup without stripping my skin with the use of a warm face cloth.  I then apply a nighttime cream, and by morning my face is soft and still feeling fresh.  This is certainly a keeper for my future cleansing routine!

Super Contributor

I am totally in love with this balm. It's one of the best products in the IT Cosmetic's line and I love many of her products.

It has totally replaced my Purity Made Simple, and when I use this balm with my Clairosonic it throughly cleans my face and makes it super hydrated. I love it.

I am purchasing more from her website this week. It's $38 on sale for $29.

Respected Contributor

Does it rinse easily with warm water and hands? I can't use a clarisonic and prefer not to use a wash cloth.
Super Contributor

Yes with a warm rag it just washes right off very easily. I actully use it both ways.

It's not oily at all. It smells wonderful with a hint of orange cream. It only takes a little bit to get it melt your makeup off. 

You can leave it on for 30 seconds and then rub with a warm wash cloth and you will be amazed at how clean your face feels. I hope one day this will sold in a supersize.

Respected Contributor

I'm actually curious to know if I can remove it without a cloth, just with water and my hands...
Super Contributor

I'm sorry I misread that.

I don't know why it wouldn't work, but I've not tried it myself. I will try it tomorrow and let you know.