Esteemed Contributor

BUTTER LONDON Sale on View Your Deal

An array of products are currently being offered at a 50% savings thru midnight pst Saturday. ( possibly thru Sunday,  I've seen these promos occasionally extended.)

I love, love, love their lipsticks and purchased three from their last 50% sale. The 2017 Allure Best of Beauty lipstick 

"Playful" is offered too and described as a warm rose creme. Looks pretty.

I've also purchased their nail polish and have been very satisfied.

I'm going to try the matte serum anti aging cream eyeshsdow/primer this time around. There are some very good reviews on the BL website too. There's a sweet little eyeshadow quad called "Little Londoner" that is really nice also. Very suitable for mature eyes. Great colors, I especially like the stunning rich, deep green. Buildable intersity. This is a great little fun gift too.

Check viewyourdeal dot com.

Free shipping with $30 purchase. Have fun !

Honored Contributor

Re: BUTTER LONDON Sale on View Your Deal

@rochelleS   I never knew that the view your deal site had offerings on the weekends...thought it was Monday-Tuesday only, thanks!

Trusted Contributor

I almost bought the peel off glitter nail polish yesterday.  Has anyone tried it yet?

Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I almost bought the peel off glitter nail polish yesterday.  Has anyone tried it yet?

I purchased a few on a previous sale.  I've never gotten it to really peel. I have Zoya Pixie Dust and can usually peel that off.

I like butter LONDON polish but the prices have gotten crazy.  Yummy Mummy is a favorite of mine.  About 5 years ago it was $8/bottle.  Now it's $9 @ half-prce.

Honored Contributor

Never saw anything special about this brand, glitters were horrible. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@rochelleS   I never knew that the view your deal site had offerings on the weekends...thought it was Monday-Tuesday only, thanks!

@Mom2Dogs You're welcome! I've noticed more sales that are posting more frequently during the week lately. Even gmadeals dot com has items listed today too. Both of the promos sites have had extended their sales too. I guess with so many being home its beneficial on both ends. I've seen some nice offers over these past months and took advantage of a couple here and there. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle 

I really do adore their lipsticks. The Plush Rush is extremely nice. It's matte but not a flat matte, nor drying. Feels really good on, no liner needed, and has a great magnetic case too  Its long lasting, which I always appreciate and look for, with some nice color choices. I recently rec'd the Blowing Raspberries in the Moisture Matte formula, which is very nice too. Great color payoff, which can be tapped unto the lip or layered for more depth, with either formula. I'd personally recommend these lippies to everyone.

Can't speak to the glitter nail product. I'll leave that to those who know more. But the cream shadow/primer I'd mentioned in my OP has great reviews on their website (especially by mature eye users) and online searches. ♡♡♡