Respected Contributor

@RespectLife  With my former co-worker, her brows initially looked "stark" afterwards, due to the color.  Stark, as in a little severe.  Her hair is very dark naturally, and although the shade they used on her brows matched her natural hair color, the brows did appear "stark" or a little "severe" for about a week.  The second week it seemed to look more natural, but was still a little too much for me.  From what I've read on the IG pages I follow, the brows look best after about 4 weeks.  That may vary, of course, with individuals.  I think what will help in my case (if I decide to have it done) is that they use a lighter shade for blondes.  My co-worker also had some redness above her brows for a few days.  That's why I think I'll take a couple of vacation days close to a weekend, so I can give the reddness time to disappear!  ha ha  

I was also told you have to be very careful about not getting the area wet for about a week, which makes washing your face and hair kind of tricky!  

One thing I did notice from my co-worker, is that one small part of her brow started to fade or peel a little quicker than the rest of the brow.  I've read that is "normal," though.  The only thing is that you can't temporarily "correct" it with brow makeup, as you aren't supposed to wear makeup that will touch the brows for a certain amount of time afterwards.  You mentioned your friends wore eye makeup a couple of days later, but the place I'll be going to recommends not wearing any makeup for about a week or so.  Again, I'm sure it varies with the individual, and the person doing the microblading.

Still haven't completely decided, but I know the place I'd be going to is always booked 3 months in advance -- Ii hate to make any appointment that much in advance.  They require a deposit, and if you have to reschedule, you forfeit the deposit.  I understand why, but I'd hate to lose my deposit!  We shall see what I decide.  Smiley Happy  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥