Honored Contributor

BOTCHED makeup line on Evine Live

I personally just do not care for this Terry Dubrow and his overly filled, botoxed  "housewife."  I find them phony and very pushy.  

The before and after photos are a joke. The afters look the same and the two keep exclaiming how much better it looks.

They need to pay for the monstrosity of a house his wife wanted to build.... thus selling the same ol thing everyone else is selling....skin care.  Even Dubrow's partner on the Botched show has a line.....just milking it.....  

Here is the house... 20,000 Square Foot, 14-Bathroom Mansion

IMG_0206.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: BOTCHED makeup line on Evine Live

Maybe they rent out rooms................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I often wonder....why do 2 people need such a huge house? 14 bathrooms? Just...why?

On the other hand, if he lived in a 3 bedroom townhouse in middle class USA, we would all wonder about just how great a doctor he must be.

All part of the illusion/expectations of society.

Respected Contributor

Botched is a terrible name for a makeup line! Is it makeup or just skincare? 

He should know a thing or two about skincare, so maybe it's good.

I would love to hear from anyone that has tried the line.

NIce cozy little house. How long would it take to actually build a house that large? And furnish it? And clean it? I better go to Evine & buy something to help them out! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Do they have a new line called "Botched" or are you referring to their skincare line, Consult Beaute, and just mean it is by the doc from Botched?

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Do they have a new line called "Botched" or are you referring to their skincare line, Consult Beaute, and just mean it is by the doc from Botched?

It is called Consult Beaute and no other name.

Trusted Contributor

Heather on air right now and she is so rude. The hostess just ask if they should take a call or go to the doctor and she said no  go to the doctor. So rude. They never took the call. I guess the persom hung up. 

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I often wonder....why do 2 people need such a huge house? 14 bathrooms? Just...why?

On the other hand, if he lived in a 3 bedroom townhouse in middle class USA, we would all wonder about just how great a doctor he must be.

All part of the illusion/expectations of society.

@SahmIam  Not that it makes a whole lot of difference, but The Dubrows do have 4 young children.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dusty1 wrote:

Botched is a terrible name for a makeup line! Is it makeup or just skincare? 

He should know a thing or two about skincare, so maybe it's good.

I would love to hear from anyone that has tried the line.

NIce cozy little house. How long would it take to actually build a house that large? And furnish it? And clean it? I better go to Evine & buy something to help them out! LOL

@Dusty1 For one thing, The Dubrows do not have a makeup line.  They have a skincare line called Consult Beaute.  The idea is that they can help people via an internal and external approach to skincare so they can delay or avoid any surgery.  I agree with them on their approach but I don't use any of their products.  "Botched" is the name of Dr. Dubrow's (a plastic surgeon) tv program where he and another doctor help correct "botched" procedures done by other doctors or quacks.  Heather Dubrow is an actress and tv personality.  Guilty pleasure of mine, I "know" her from the Real Housewives of Orange County.  There are times I've liked her and times I haven't.  For whatever reason, she didn not return this season (just began airing this week).  The house took a long time to build, probably at least a year if not more.  It's a monstrosity for sure, but if they can afford it, it's none of my business what they have.  I'm sure they have a housekeeping staff as well as other "help".

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I personally just do not care for this Terry Dubrow and his overly filled, botoxed  "housewife."  I find them phony and very pushy.  

The before and after photos are a joke. The afters look the same and the two keep exclaiming how much better it looks.

They need to pay for the monstrosity of a house his wife wanted to build.... thus selling the same ol thing everyone else is selling....skin care.  Even Dubrow's partner on the Botched show has a line.....just milking it.....  

Here is the house... 20,000 Square Foot, 14-Bathroom Mansion

IMG_0206.JPG

The surrounding yard looks too small for the size of the house. (Just my opinion) LOL

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning