Valued Contributor

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

It seems the more i use the masks the better my skin is looking!..I am also using all my Isomers serums and then a thick layer of Isomers moisture mask to sleep in and wake up with better skin..Redness is less and just more hydrated pores smaller ect.I got the brilliante on ebay so will have to incorporate that one to in my nightly routine.

Honored Contributor

they aren't kidding when they describe the crema Saponeta as a deep cleanser! I do love how it rinses so clean so quickly and you need to use such a small amount of product but having said that I think for daily cleansing I will stick with the gel delicato. the active mud left my face very soft but my husband whined that 'it stings!' and washed it off nearly immediately :-) If I don't apply the Isomers exfoliating serum the night prior to using the mud I think that should help him. did anyone else have that experience?
Super Contributor

I definitely feel the masks working, both the Ferma & Active, the Delicato isn't as strong feeling, but all are tolerable to me!

Honored Contributor

On 4/12/2015 ginabfly said:

I definitely feel the masks working, both the Ferma & Active, the Delicato isn't as strong feeling, but all are tolerable to me!

what was your impression of the cleanser that came with the mud?
Valued Contributor

On 4/12/2015 Andreatoo said: they aren't kidding when they describe the crema Saponeta as a deep cleanser! I do love how it rinses so clean so quickly and you need to use such a small amount of product but having said that I think for daily cleansing I will stick with the gel delicato. the active mud left my face very soft but my husband whined that 'it stings!' and washed it off nearly immediately :-) If I don't apply the Isomers exfoliating serum the night prior to using the mud I think that should help him. did anyone else have that experience?
I love that your husband did it too.
Honored Contributor

On 4/12/2015 w84WEN said:
On 4/12/2015 Andreatoo said: they aren't kidding when they describe the crema Saponeta as a deep cleanser! I do love how it rinses so clean so quickly and you need to use such a small amount of product but having said that I think for daily cleansing I will stick with the gel delicato. the active mud left my face very soft but my husband whined that 'it stings!' and washed it off nearly immediately :-) If I don't apply the Isomers exfoliating serum the night prior to using the mud I think that should help him. did anyone else have that experience?
I love that your husband did it too.
any additional skin care I have to do for him lol. I guess the whole idea is if he doesn't do it on his own he gets to retain his man card :-). he says it's because he likes the attention.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/12/2015 GoodStuff said:

There are some strange people on this board.

Super Contributor

On 4/12/2015 Andreatoo said:
On 4/12/2015 ginabfly said:

what was your impression of the cleanser that came with the mud?

I like it, it smells like the masks, just keep it away from your eyes. I usually remove my eye makeup with whatever cleanser I'm using, but this one stings if I do.

Honored Contributor

I tried the Brilliante this morning before church. I like it. I need to looking in the mirror very closely before I do the masks so I can tell if there are changes after or if I'm imagining things.

I like the Crema saponetta cleanser. I like that it does not take a lot of it. I apply all over my face (eye area, too) and use my faux Luna for a minute (not over eye area) & then I jump in the shower to remove it or remove with a Doc cloth. It removes makeup as nicely as my SKINN PM cleanser.

Frequent Contributor

I never heard of Borghese until I read here of it being sold on Evine. I am so glad that I decided to try it. I ordered some mud masks, the five piece beauty basics set, and the nighttime set. So far, I am happy with every product. The Exfoliante Delicato cleaner is such a nice gentle exfoliator, and the muds are so soothing. My skin already feels so much softer. In fact, today I realized hours after using Borghese hand cream that my hands were still hydrated, when I'm usually reapplying it about every half hour. I think I may have found my holy grail skincare, and at the prices Evine sells it for, with six easy pays too boot, I'm thrilled.