Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,535
Registered: ‎05-02-2013

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

Okay thank you. It looks like maybe it's water from it settling, so I wonder if it's been sitting for a long time before it was sold. I've had other masks do that like the SSC Glycolic Gommage mask, I have to make sure to shake it up otherwise it separates. I already emailed the seller to see what they have to say. I still tried it because I wanted to use it, and it seems okay otherwise, but I still don't have anything else to compare it to.

Super Contributor
Posts: 4,655
Registered: ‎10-19-2013

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

Thanks -- I've always been interested in these but wasn't sure which one to get. Now I know -- all of them! :-)

Valued Contributor
Posts: 629
Registered: ‎05-20-2014

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

I have to say, Im intrigued. Can anyone tell me about their shows/specials and any upcoming events to look for? I love doing spa treatments at home. It always feels nice to be pampered. Thanks.
Regular Contributor
Posts: 183
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

On 4/10/2015 w84WEN said: I have to say, Im intrigued. Can anyone tell me about their shows/specials and any upcoming events to look for? I love doing spa treatments at home. It always feels nice to be pampered. Thanks.

If you go to the EVINE site & select Borghese & click on SHOWS..... there it will show you dates & times of their next appearance

Currently no dates are showing

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,590
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

I just received my Brillante & Ferma. I tried the Brillante first and love it. Going to wait a few days to try the Ferma. Love it.

Regular Contributor
Posts: 183
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

On 4/8/2015 ginabfly said:
On 4/8/2015 ginabfly said:

I ordered a smaller Active jar on ebay, because I still wanted to try it but didn't want to order a Ferma and Active TTV. My Active arrived today, and there's a clear watery liquid layer on top of the product in the jar, is this normal for Active? I've only had Delicato, so I have nothing to compare it to. Obviously ebay purchases are risky, but just wondering, anyone that has Active: Have you had this experience, or does that not sound right?

Does anyone have any input on the Active please? Smiley Surprised) I just wonder if it's okay, or old. Not trying to be pushy, just making sure this get seen so I can possibly get some input?

Hi ginabfly - i made my 1st purchase in March of this set:

AND none of mine had a clear watery liquid layer - just doesn't seem normal to be either

SET INCLUDES:

One Fango Active Mud - 17.6 oz
One Fango Delicato - 7.5 oz
One Fango Brillante - 4.5 oz
Six Fango Pods - Three Fango Active Mud and Three Fango Delicato - 0.88 oz Each
One Sponge


I just read your other post about settling BUT it seems these Muds are so thick & dense I just can't see it settling of any kind

I have used mine already quite a few times in the past 2 weeks or so and there is NO clear watery liquid either

Valued Contributor
Posts: 629
Registered: ‎05-20-2014

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

On 4/10/2015 JustWantBeautifulSkinn said:
On 4/10/2015 w84WEN said: I have to say, Im intrigued. Can anyone tell me about their shows/specials and any upcoming events to look for? I love doing spa treatments at home. It always feels nice to be pampered. Thanks.

If you go to the EVINE site & select Borghese & click on SHOWS..... there it will show you dates & times of their next appearance

Currently no dates are showing

Thanks JWBS!
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,535
Registered: ‎05-02-2013

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

On 4/10/2015 JustWantBeautifulSkinn said:
On 4/8/2015 ginabfly said:
On 4/8/2015 ginabfly said:

I ordered a smaller Active jar on ebay, because I still wanted to try it but didn't want to order a Ferma and Active TTV. My Active arrived today, and there's a clear watery liquid layer on top of the product in the jar, is this normal for Active? I've only had Delicato, so I have nothing to compare it to. Obviously ebay purchases are risky, but just wondering, anyone that has Active: Have you had this experience, or does that not sound right?

Does anyone have any input on the Active please? Smiley Surprised) I just wonder if it's okay, or old. Not trying to be pushy, just making sure this get seen so I can possibly get some input?

Hi ginabfly - i made my 1st purchase in March of this set:

AND none of mine had a clear watery liquid layer - just doesn't seem normal to be either

SET INCLUDES:

One Fango Active Mud - 17.6 oz
One Fango Delicato - 7.5 oz
One Fango Brillante - 4.5 oz
Six Fango Pods - Three Fango Active Mud and Three Fango Delicato - 0.88 oz Each
One Sponge


I just read your other post about settling BUT it seems these Muds are so thick & dense I just can't see it settling of any kind

I have used mine already quite a few times in the past 2 weeks or so and there is NO clear watery liquid either

Thanks! I still haven't heard back from the seller either, which is weird because they emailed me the same night I purchased saying that they left me a 5 star review, and to let me know if there are any problems before leaving anything less than a 5 star review for them. I just emailed them again, it is possible that they didn't see my email, if they still don't respond, then we have a problem.

I got my Ferma yesterday, tried it last night and it's just as creamy-wonderful feeling as Delicato, but with a little more bite. Now I wish I did get Active as the TTV! I wish I could as them to reinstate my order, I ordered both Ferma & Active, then cancelled Active. The face wash is nice too, I'm loving Borghese!!

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,535
Registered: ‎05-02-2013

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

On 4/10/2015 w84WEN said:
On 4/10/2015 JustWantBeautifulSkinn said:
On 4/10/2015 w84WEN said: I have to say, Im intrigued. Can anyone tell me about their shows/specials and any upcoming events to look for? I love doing spa treatments at home. It always feels nice to be pampered. Thanks.

If you go to the EVINE site & select Borghese & click on SHOWS..... there it will show you dates & times of their next appearance

Currently no dates are showing

Thanks JWBS!

Their TTV was just last week, so it'll probably be awhile before there's another special. Can you mark their brand at evine and get email updates of when their on? I want to say you can, but I'm not for sure about that.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 629
Registered: ‎05-20-2014

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

That figures Ginabfly. I'm always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to the TTV. Lol. But THANK YOU so much for sharing. I'm glad you like it and your excitement for the product comes through your posts. I will be keeping my eye on it for sure.