Valued Contributor

BORGHESE Fango Mud w/Cleanser and Sponge Back In Stock

[ Edited ]
Evine has finally received complete stock of BORGHESE Fango mud and cleanser set. Item #309-716 for $43.86. Choose from:

Active
Brillante
Delicato
Ferma
Purificante

Enjoy😇
Respected Contributor

Re: BORGHESE Fango Mud w/Cleanser and Sponge Back In Stock

I just got shipment notification that my Auto Deliveries went out this week to me! I still have plenty in my jars but need to stock more! I gave some to my neighbor and I will let her know she can order the kit directly now. 

Honored Contributor

I'm new to Borghese and Fango masks, but dove in on the recent TTV with the mask, scrub and body cream.  Boy, I'm loving it.  I bought several sets, intending on a couple for Christmas gifts.  I don't know if I'll be able to wait that long to gift them.   Mine have the "Active" masks.  

What other versions of the Fango masks do the ladies here like to use?

Valued Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch, I too purchased last month's TTV and tried the salt scrub and the Toño body cream for the first time. I was a big fan of Josie's body butter (and still am) but this took front row and center for me. Salt scrub is very creamy and hydrating..glad I got more than one.😀

As for the Fango masks, I really love them all but my favorites are the Active and Purificante. I grabbed 4 of the Purificante because those are really hard to get on Evine so I stocked up. Plus you get the bonus cleanser and they are both really good. If you have teenagers, Purificante is even better.
Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm new to Borghese and Fango masks, but dove in on the recent TTV with the mask, scrub and body cream.  Boy, I'm loving it.  I bought several sets, intending on a couple for Christmas gifts.  I don't know if I'll be able to wait that long to gift them.   Mine have the "Active" masks.  

Hi @JeanLouiseFinch I have delicato, firma, ristorativo, active and brilliante! I love them all for different reasons... I think my favorite is the ristorativo then delicato...the delicato reminds me of Skinn's skin vacuum mask (both are kaolin clay based) I love the firma on my neck and hands... so glad you discovered Borghese fangos (I want to try the body creme you got in the TTV sometime) They are very luxurious and are now a part of my beauty routine! 

Honored Contributor

Thanks w84WEN and Krissy.  Wow, Krissy, you really must love them!  No more teenagers around here, w84WEN.  I do like the Active and will probably just stick with that.  I like a mask that refines and that one seems to do it.  I might have to try the Firma sometime though.  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thanks w84WEN and Krissy.  Wow, Krissy, you really must love them!  No more teenagers around here, w84WEN.  I do like the Active and will probably just stick with that.  I like a mask that refines and that one seems to do it.  I might have to try the Firma sometime though.  

lol you think? Actually I had ordered a TTV with the active and the delicato first...then I got an OTO with the firma and brilliante in tubes...and the ristorativo I found on Zulilly for like 19 bucks (7.5 oz!) Now that you have me thinking about it...think I will fango today Smiley Very Happy 

Valued Contributor

JLF...another indulgence of mine is using the Fango on my legs, neck and arms. Talk about a spa treatment..ahhhmazing. I also tried putting it on the bottoms of my feet, using the Saran Wrap with a sock over it for 10 minutes. That did wonders for my feet after a run.

Krissy...I love my Fango too but I have to say I'm anxiously awaiting my Skinn Wrinkle Soak Watermelon Mask. 😍😍😍
Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Hi @JeanLouiseFinch I have delicato, firma, ristorativo, active and brilliante! I love them all for different reasons... I think my favorite is the ristorativo then delicato...the delicato reminds me of Skinn's skin vacuum mask (both are kaolin clay based) I love the firma on my neck and hands... so glad you discovered Borghese fangos (I want to try the body creme you got in the TTV sometime) They are very luxurious and are now a part of my beauty routine! 

I too have all of them.  I can't even say which are my favorites.  I  use the active once a week and last night I used delicato.  The brilliante and ferma are both excellent, but there are only so many days in a week to use.  I have seen a big difference since incorporating Fango mud into my routine.  I use Skinn's ABC peel once a week also - usually on a Monday night, Fango on Saturday or Sunday, then again on Wednesday or Thursday, and Take the Weekend Off literally!

Respected Contributor

I received my shipment today of my Ferma and Purificante AD kits today. Since I have been using these masks and cleansers since April, my skin has never looked better. I still get acne and the purificante on my T-zone is fantastic and I use the ferma everywhere else including my neck and chest. People have commented to me on how good my skin looks.

I have cut down on other beauty products for my face as I see the best results just using these masks 2x a week. I started using the active as well. I adore the salt scrub and the Tono body cream from the last TTV.