Frequent Contributor

I discovered this cosmetic/skincare line for mature women.  I was wondering if any of you ladies have used this and if so what are your thoughts. It has great reviews on the website. Any and all opinions welcome. 

Honored Contributor

I've been looking at those products for years but have never tried them.  I think the overall concept is a good one, but I still can't get past the lack of a "foundation."  Ironically, I broke my hand recently and haven't worn any makeup in four weeks.

This would be the time, then, to start using Cindy's products but I stocked several tubes of CC cream prior to the injury so I'm not about to invest in a whole new line.

Like you, I'd love to hear from someone who has actually used it.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

I have never tried it but I have a very good friend who just started using it and recommends it highly!! She said it is easy to apply and also quick.  She looks natural but also flawless. (We are both 54 by the way) I am going to try it, you can watch Cindy show how to apply it on her website or youtube.

Occasional Contributor

I have been using Boom products for years. I love the Boom Stick Glo, it is the best lip balm I have ever used and it cured my severe lip dryness. The Boom Stick Color is also a favorite. I use it primarily as a blush but worn over the GLO is very pretty on the lips. I do not care for the GLIMMER stick, though. The BOOM Silk is a great all over moisturizer, but it sort of takes a long time to sink in so I don't care to use it on my face as it seems like it never dries down. It is, however, great for the body and the hands, particularly in winter. I have not used BOOM Cotton but that one is suppossed to be for more oily skin types and it absorbs without the oily residue. I also tried the BOOM Mask and hated it. It is difficult to apply and dries on the face to a very uncomfortable tight feeling. I recently noticed they now have BOOM Nectar, a serum/oil, and I may try that once I ue up all my current products from other brands.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for all your responses. Maybe I will start out slow with one or two products and see how it goes. 

Honored Contributor

@chgobrsfan wrote:

Thank you for all your responses. Maybe I will start out slow with one or two products and see how it goes. 

@chgobrsfan

Let us know how you like them! Woman Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@chgobrsfan wrote:

I discovered this cosmetic/skincare line for mature women.  I was wondering if any of you ladies have used this and if so what are your thoughts. It has great reviews on the website. Any and all opinions welcome. 

@chgobrsfanI assume unless you have somewhat flawless skin, you’d need some type of foundation or at least a Tinted Moisturizer and concealer. There’s also no spf product. If working w/ just “color sticks”, I prefer the ones by NARS.