Honored Contributor

BODY SHOP + argan oil products

NEW Wild Argan Oil Body Care -- FREE SHIPPING with Select Argan Products*

Honored Contributor

Re: BODY SHOP + argan oil products

I like that it's Community Fair Trade, but I can't find anywhere on their site that says it's cold pressed, so it's likely not. They don't sell the pure oil, but I'll check out a tester of the body butter next time I'm in a local shop;.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I got excited when I saw it, too. But then I looked closely at the ingredients list and Argan is listed as the 8th ingredient in the product I looked at. That doesn't sound like much Argan actually in the Body Shop's product.

I checked a comparable Argan product on QVC and the Argan was listed as the second ingredient. I've never used Argan due to the expense so I was interested when I saw the Body Shop's ad.... Guess I'll continue to be interested only......

Frequent Contributor

On 7/31/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

I like that it's Community Fair Trade, but I can't find anywhere on their site that says it's cold pressed, so it's likely not. They don't sell the pure oil, but I'll check out a tester of the body butter next time I'm in a local shop;.

They are pretty good about answering questions on Facebook. If you asked, they'd probably tell you.

Valued Contributor

Like others, I like that it's Fair Trade, however, I really, really LOVE JM's Argan.

I used to be a BIG fan of TBS. I could not pass a store, or in recent years, a sale on line without purchasing something. But I end up not loving stuff. I'll definitely check out the new products next time I'm near a store, though.