Esteemed Contributor
Anyone have a favorite body bronzer that is non-transferable on clothing? Need a little color on ME-not my CLOTHES!
Honored Contributor

I am hoping you will get some responses to your quest! I would like this, too!

I do not like and do not want to use a self-tanner. The ingredients in them do not agree with my skin and make me it*ch.

Just something that a person could apply that would give a little glow, and make the skin appear healthier and warmer, but wouldn't rub off all over our clothes and everything else.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

Hi there!! Tan Towels, in my opinion, are the best for that. They come in individual packets and they are small towelettes. Just exfoliate beforehand and put on in small circular motions. I put one on before bed and wake up with a nice gold color. You can get some good deals from the southern channel for them. Hope that helps.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Contributor

Forgot to add that they are not a body bronzer but a self tanning product. I can't use body bronzers because I've ruined many clothes and also bed linens from the stain. For me, this did the trick.

Super Contributor
Hi Nana, It's pricey, but Kate Somerville towels are a great color and never transfer. Dries super fast; I have no patience.
Frequent Contributor
Lorac Tantilizer bronzer spray. Comes with buffing puff. Available on Amazon with many good reviews.