Honored Contributor

BOBBI BROWN ON Q2 MONDAY NIGHT/TUESDAY

Since the first show is at 9PM, there may be a B.B. TSV...I haven’t received any advanced sale or email notices.

Bobbi Brown is usually on QVC, I always think of Q2 as a step down...demoted.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BOBBI BROWN ON Q2 MONDAY NIGHT/TUESDAY

Jill said she would be on Q2 Monday night with a BB big deal - but didn't give any details about it.

Trusted Contributor

It's A308351

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

It's A308351

@IamDoodles

Good price for this set.TY for the link to check out.

I have everything on here but only sampled the tinted moisturizer which gives zero coverage.

Love the BB Smokey Mascara best out this set...it stays put like waterproff but is not. This is a top fave of mine.

Gel liner is like all the others you may find out there..nothing great.

@ShanusI must admit if Jill mentions this BB showing on QVC main and it's going to be on Beauty IQ, I too consider it a step down presentation. Even though BeautyIQ has just about everything on it..Q Live is seen in more homes.  It used to be a big deal when Bobbi came on! My sister would call me and I'd tune in..it was because BB was such a great line and on TV with BB being the one we waited for. I still use many products in the line but it's just no longer exciting now that she's not involved yet the name still remains BB on everything.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

It's A308351

@IamDoodles

I have everything on here but only sampled the tinted moisturizer which gives zero coverage.

Love the BB Smokey Mascara best out this set...it stays put like waterproff but is not. This is a top fave of mine.

@ShanusI must admit if Jill mentions this BB showing on QVC main and it's going to be on Beauty IQ, I too consider it a step down presentation. Even though BeautyIQ has just about everything on it..Q Live is seen in more homes.  It used to be a big deal when Bobbi came on! My sister would call me and I'd tune in..it was because BB was such a great line and on TV with BB being the one we waited for. I still use many products in the line but it's just no longer exciting now that she's not involved yet the name still remains BB on everything.

@mimi5775  I so agree about the Bobbi Brown line now. I used it for 20 years (!!) even skincare. Since Lauder took over, the line has become geared for a younger audience...prices too high and lots of sparkle shadows, highlighting powders...things Bobbi never believed in...including contouring. It’s no longer a neutral/natural makeup look. I still use her foundation (the lightest I can find) & also the Extra Tinted Moisturizer w/ spf,  Gentle Cleansing Oil and Pot Rouge (Powder Pink & Pale Pink). For all other makeup and skincare, I go elsewhere. 

I won’t be getting the TSV or Special Deal...whatever it’s called on Q2. I used to purchase every B.B. TSV! Without Bobbi’s input and teaching skills, it’s not the same.

I still follow her on YouTube...she doing a boutique hotel in NJ and reading between the lunes & hearing her hints, a new all natural makeup line may be in the works. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mimi5775, she will be on Q2, not Beauty IQ.  Just in case you are looking.  I get Q2 but I don't get Beauty IQ. 

BB only owned her own company for 5 years, from 1990 when it was developed until 1995.  Estee Lauder bought it in 1995. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@mimi5775, she will be on Q2, just Beauty IQ.  Just in case you are looking.  I get Q2 but I don't get Beauty IQ. 

BB only owned her own company for 5 years, from 1990 when it was developed until 1995.  Estee Lauder bought it in 1995. 

@Lipstickdiva  ...but stayed with the company as CEO until the 20th anniversary of the brand.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

It's A308351

@IamDoodles

@mimi5775  I so agree about the Bobbi Brown line now. I used it for 20 years (!!) even skincare. Since Lauder took over, the line has become geared for a younger audience...prices too high and lots of sparkle shadows, highlighting powders...things Bobbi never believed in...including contouring. It’s no longer a neutral/natural makeup look. I still use her foundation (the lightest I can find) & also the Extra Tinted Moisturizer w/ spf,  Gentle Cleansing Oil and Pot Rouge (Powder Pink & Pale Pink). For all other makeup and skincare, I go elsewhere. 

I won’t be getting the TSV or Special Deal...whatever it’s called on Q2. I used to purchase every B.B. TSV! Without Bobbi’s input and teaching skills, it’s not the same.

I still follow her on YouTube...she doing a boutique hotel in NJ and reading between the lunes & hearing her hints, a new all natural makeup line may be in the works. 

@Shanustotal agreement!

Funny you named the products same shades too of BB I use and the oil.

I use her Skin Foundation in Beige 3.5 even though I'm light it just works and used for years. I look corpsy (new word ) when using a light shade if not done with a deeper hint to it. I do not get Q2 thank goodness lol.

I'm not watching Beauty IQ as much now that I have new puppy Smiley Wink

I knew about her being sold out... but in 1995? I had no idea it was in 95' ...so long ago :-O  wow!

Thought it was a bit more recent. I DO see changes though like you say geared to younger aka $$$$$ for them.

Her shimmer bricks has sparkles and she had that early on and some e/s too early on but we all knew they were for fancy nights out - NYE which is fine, but so many now with glitter chunks! I have the 2 bricks, old and only played with few times - sparkles I loathe. Shimmer/sheen I adore.

I have nearly all of her e/'s and they are still great! keep them depotted now in Tarte's very cool empty magnetic leopard (they had other colors) palettes that hold so much. LOVE them!

Much of her line now IMO and discontinuation so often of many items just stinks.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@mimi5775, she will be on Q2, not Beauty IQ.  Just in case you are looking.  I get Q2 but I don't get Beauty IQ. 

@Lipstickdiva

Just told Shauus I was shocked when I saw that and all along I thought she was bought out around maybe 2010 or but NOT that long ago!! :-O !!!!!