Honored Contributor

BOBBI BROWN ON Q NOT 25% OFF

QVC had a Bobbi Brown show on during the night. Are they not aware that the BB site is still offering 25% off? 

Would you purchase from Q at regular price + shipping or from BB online for 25% less w/ free shipping? Duh!

Trusted Contributor

Re: BOBBI BROWN ON Q NOT 25% OFF

I noticed that too, but a lot of makeup companies seem to be having (or recently had) sales on their websites lately. I ordered from the Tarte website.

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

I noticed that too, but a lot of makeup companies seem to be having (or recently had) sales on their websites lately. I ordered from the Tarte website.

@wishmoon  Uh, yeah! Is Q not paying attention? Although Macy’s is always having beauty sales, Nordstrom price matches, ULTA has coupons and specials and of course Sephora has their VIB 20% sale...coming up on the 20th...get your lists ready. 

Some of the best deals are on the brands’ sites along w/ free shipping there and on sites above. It seems like Q is shooting itself in the foot as far as the beauty department.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus, I'd forgotten about Sephora Rouge, though I did save their email. Thank you for reminding me. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Believe the Bobbi Brown site sale ended yesterday.

Honored Contributor

The 25% off - free shipping - ends tomorrow - April 14th.

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention - for all you Ebates fans, today only is a 13% rebate.  Not bad - 25% off + free shipping + 13% rebate.  If one was ever contemplating a purchase, now's the time!

Super Contributor

Great point. I saw the Q sale then checked Bobbi's site to see if there were any deals and happened upon the sale. I got a brush (hope no shedding), liners, and a skincare kit. Might gift a couple things.
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Uh, yeah! Is Q not paying attention? Although Macy’s is always having beauty sales, Nordstrom price matches, ULTA has coupons and specials and of course Sephora has their VIB 20% sale...coming up on the 20th...get your lists ready. 

Some of the best deals are on the brands’ sites along w/ free shipping there and on sites above. It seems like Q is shooting itself in the foot as far as the beauty department.

Unfortunately, Sephora's Rouge, VIB, and BeautyInsider sale is 15% off (not 20%, which is their other Appreciation sale in November).  Still a savings, but not 20%.

Dates:

Rouge April 13-16 and April 20 - 23

VIB and BeautyInsider:  April 20 - 23

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@Shanus Not "beauty" but...I recently purchased a pair of Clarks shoes (last summer's style) from their website at, I think it was, 40% off.  At that time, QVC was still charging full price--over $70--for the exact same shoes!